Array

School
    10th Planet Denver

Blackbelt Techniques from 10th Planet Denver’s Conor Heun available on Rokfin

Hey guys, You can get access to the entire 10th Planet Denver curriculum uploaded Sunday through Thursday at Rokfin for $9.99 a month. If you are looking to add more techniques to your tool box or just sharpen the tools you already have, endorsing my platform on Rokfin is a great way to do just that. I just uploaded a free sample walking through Alcatraz, lockdown, whip down, whip up, perfect double unders, fancy feet, dog fight, limp arm.

https://rokfin.com/post/2195

Check it out and let me know what you think.

Array

School
    Absolute MMA Shanghai
    Hey man,
    It looks like a pretty cool platform. I dont have a regular coach so it would be beneficial to have daily class summaries posted.

A couple questions I'd like to ask about you and the platform.

------------------------
    About You
    -----------------------------

Did you just start posting this month? (If so congrats! Having a platform like that is really helpful for your students im sure.)

Where/how long did you study 10P and who did you get your BB from?

It seems like you might have a wrestling back ground, is that right?

How long has the school in boulder been open? (Also congrats on opening if its still pretty new)

Are you a regular competitor and have you competed in any high level events?

----------------
    About the platform
    ----------------

I see that you can thumbs up and thumbs down, but it doesnt look like there is anywhere to comment or ask questions... as a student it would be nice to be able to ask questions about things relating to each video. Do you know is that possible if we sign up?

What kinds of content will you be covering or do you specialize in? Lockdown, Rubber Guard, Takedowns, Warmups, etc

Do you know how long the platform has been operating and is it reliable and customer friendly?

-------------------------

Sorry about the 20 questions Conor, but I would like to think I keep pretty updated on the 10P guys and culture, or at least as much as I can from afar (I live in Shanghai, China) and Ive never heard of you or seen any of your videos on youtube or anything.

Thanks man and good luck, it looks like it has a lot of potential!

Tyler

Array

School
    10th Planet Denver
    I got my Black Belt Fromm Eddie. I’m a bomb squad OG. We just launched the channel on Rokfin last week. I started wrestling when I was 4yo and wrestled internationally as well as at Ithaca College (D3) My gym is 10th Planet Denver and we opened last November so we’ve been open for 10 months. I fought professionally for the IFL, Elite XC, and Strikeforce and have competed for F2W Pro. I’m rehabbing from Shoulder Surgery in January but air to be competing again in November.

The techniques are just what we cover in class each night. So far it’s all lockdown stuff but I’m a big rubberguard player. This week is our last week focusing on Lockdown. Next we are moving to butterfly guard. Every Sunday is submission Sunday whatever we cover that week we will show a sub from that position on Sunday.

If you search Conor Heun on YouTube you can watch my fights or on UFC Fight Pass. Any of the OG’s can vouch for my authenticity.

My team already won NAGA Colorado just 6 months after opening. In 2-3 years you will see my guys competing at a high level.

As far as comments on the platform, I don’t know and will check. You also get access to stuff from Jordan Boroughs, Ben Askren, Chael Sonnen, Izzy Martinez, etc.

Array

School
    Lookin'
    Conor is super 10P OG.

Array

School
    Absolute MMA Shanghai
    Damn dude thats awesome,

I definitely meant no disrespect so I hope you didnt take it that way. Just a potential customer wanting my money to be well spent

I will think on it, it seems like a pretty solid option.

Thanks for the reply

Array

School
    10th Planet Denver
    No offense taken my friend ����

Array

School
    10th Planet Altoona
    Just signed up. Tons of detailed material, Thanks!