How best to implement 10th Planet techniques into your BJJ game?

Hey all

I currently train BJJ at BJJ United in Jenkintown, PA - recently I've become super interested in 10th Planet and the techniques, but unfortunately the nearest 10th Planet gym is hours from me. Is there any way I can incorporate some of the techniques into my game now, and hopefully a gym will open up closer to me in the future?

Thanks!

Array

School
    Memphis Judo and Jiu Jitsu
    PickONE of the 10th planet Warm Ups that best fit your current game and spend a whole week or more on it. If you just flow through all of them and don't get good at any of them. You are wasting your time.

Quote Originally Posted by khrys View Post
    PickONE of the 10th planet Warm Ups that best fit your current game and spend a whole week or more on it. If you just flow through all of them and don't get good at any of them. You are wasting your time.
    Thanks! I'll do this. Regarding incorporating it into my current game, is it generally accepted during rolling at non 10th Planet gyms that you can use 10th Planet techniques, or will it be frowned upon?

you could use the techniques. no one is going to kick you out of the gym in an open mat for RG someone.

Array

School
    Family Combat Fitness
    Quote Originally Posted by spookyvamp View Post
    you could use the techniques. no one is going to kick you out of the gym in an open mat for RG someone.
    Twister could get you in trouble trust me. I have learn to ask what is frowned on in there gym.