Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin

Chest Hair Day (A, D, H Days) Explanation

What’s up guys, as a ronin not yet training at a moon I’m working with friends at my local gym to get these warm ups down. On the app I see on A, D, and H days at the bottom are CHD (chest hair days). From my understanding, each of these are positional sparring drills in order to get better at those certain positions. Is there anywhere that breaks down these drills and how they are supposed to be done? This is my understanding so far:

A Day: Posture, Base, and Balance (drill focus)
    The Clamp (triangle control with feet crossed)
    Koala (?)
    Mission Control (rubber guard broken posture)
    Cocoon (butterfly guard control)
    EBI OT Positions

D Day: Passing with Balance and Base
    Butterfly, K-Pummel, M1 (?)
    Legdrag 8 to 4 (?)
    10 to 2 Inversion (?)
    Live Passing (free for all passing?)
    EBI OT Positions

H Day: Swamp Walk, Cops and Robbers (?)
    Standing Spiral
    Kneeling Spiral
    X Guard
    Deep Half
    Berimbolo (where start?)
    Single X
    EBI OT Positions

Any written out guidance or direction towards videos (MTS episodes, YouTube, etc.) would be BEYOND helpful, as trying to master the system from afar is a challenge on its own lol.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    You got the basic idea, but the live drills are constantly evolving, keep up with MTS, the live drills are revealed there’s. I’ll start filming them for MTS more in the future
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    Any update on this? would love to know how to do these drills properly

Array

School
    10th Planet Jacksonville
    Quote Originally Posted by John Schultz View Post
    Any update on this? would love to know how to do these drills properly
    Like what Eddie said. The MTS videos have been spending some good time going through the warm up sequences with explanations. It’s not just a video of them being done, it’s literally class footage so it’s as realistic as you are going to get if you aren’t in a school.

Array

School
    Carlos machado Shreveport Louisiana
    yeah that have for sure evolved lol ive been doing 10p jj as a rhonin for a while now id love to train and get a blue belt atleast and learn these warm ups to add to my what me and some training partners do its just me and some friends only 1 of the schools here do no gi but they focus on the gi and its really annoying i perfer just no gi so i just dont use the gi when i do roll w a gi but yeah oneday id like to move to a 10p school and get belted under the nogi system ! for now im working on getting a blue belt under the gracie system i prob could pass right now but i dont have a way to california to get tested by the gracie headquaters right now moneys tight but ill get it eventually lol but these warm ups are so lit and their the only system that has this approach to training with the warm up sits the BEST!