Array

School
    10th Planet Los Angeles

is there life after jiu jitsu? A new hobby (golf)

Hi!

What's your hobby? What do you want to be engaged into?

To be honest, I 've always been thinking abut golf. I even bought a new golf club

Array

School
    Carlos machado Shreveport Louisiana
    na bro you can always teach and by the time your body gives out on jiujitsu you wont be able to do golf either and what i mean by saying that is that bjj isn't judo its a soft art that you can do for a very long time

Why "after JJ"? If you want to, you can do them both. I'm training in JJ during the week, and then, in the weekends, I'm doing something else to relax. Maybe golf, maybe hunting, maybe table tennis or billiard. If you want to, you can succeed them all. And it's not even expensive. Maybe the golf might seems and expensive sport, but it's not. You can easily find cheap equipment. In the end, we pay for pleasure, isn't it? Money doesn't count when you do what you like.

Golf equipment on a budget? https://golfclubguru.net/best-budget-golf-clubs/

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason1991 View Post
    Why "after JJ"? If you want to, you can do them both. I'm training in JJ during the week, and then, in the weekends, I'm doing something else to relax. Maybe golf, maybe hunting, maybe table tennis or billiard. If you want to, you can succeed them all. And it's not even expensive. Maybe the golf might seems and expensive sport, but it's not. You can easily find cheap equipment. In the end, we pay for pleasure, isn't it? Money doesn't count when you do what you like.

Golf equipment on a budget? https://golfclubguru.net/best-budget-golf-clubs/
    Thanks! But have you ever bought a budget golf club? Are they good?