Best place to start in the 10P system as someone who doesn't live near a 10thpSchool?

So I have recently been having success with the rubber guard and some other 10th planet positions and I have totally fallen in love with the 10th Planet system. Being someone who trains at a normal BJJ school and lives no where near a 10TH Planet school, what would you say is the best way to learn the system as optimally as possible. Is it even possible if I'm not part of a 10P? Thanks.

Array

School
    10th Planet Swindon
    Make sure you are a member so you can work through mastering the system on here, learn the warm ups but make the effort to get to a 10th planet school when ever you can.
    Where are you from ?

I defiantly will thanks!. And I'm from Manchester, I think the nearest one may be Glasgow so it dosent look likely that ill be able to train at one anytime soon.

Array

School
    10th Planet Swindon
    No Birmingham and Darlington are only about 2 hours away so you are spoilt for choice, you may not be able to train full time at these clubs but make an effort once or twice a month and you wont regret it, so no excuses.
    I travel 90 minutes to Swindon to train at 6am most days, so it just depends how bad you want it.

Fair point. I did not know that, I will defiantly head up to one of them two in the new year, thanks!

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    Peep bjj fanatics - we got a dvd on all the warm ups

Array

School
    10th Planet Richmond KY, 10th Planet Springfield, Oregon
    As Marc stated: Nothing compares to training at a 10th planet school. Making it to Birmingham or Darlington for the day or staying overnight and getting in a couple of training sessions once a month will do wonders for clearing up questions and improving your game. I've not had the opportunity to meet anyone from these Moons, but I've heard nothing but great things about them and watched some clips from Birmingham.... Top Notch for sure!!!!

Definitely join up to view the MTS episodes. Since I've begun to absorb these more & taken the Warm-Ups more seriously my ground game is improving and I'm linking areas together better.
    I'd also recommend finding used copies of Mastering the Rubberguard, Advanced Rubberguard, and Mastering the Twister. You not only get step by step still shots but diagrams of the pathways and some great history and info from Master Eddie Himself!

Brandon Mccaghren, Moonhead of 10th Planet Decatur has a great DVD, Mastering the Rubberguard: The Meathook. You can pick that up off of BJJ Fanatics. I've found this invaluable. I'll pop it in the DVD player all the time, even watch it while washing dishes (cause who doesn't need something when you gotta do that??)

As Zack Maislany stated, he and JM Holland have the 10th Planet Fundamentals DVD out that has the updated versions of the 10th Planet Warm Ups. I've ordered that but am waiting on it to arrive, a couple of the guys at my 10th Planet have it and rave about it.

On Instagram, I recommend looking up the 10th Planet Warm Ups account. Moon Head Frank Barca of 10th Planet Melbourne (and the cause of ALL 10th Planet in Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand) and some of his crew have that going and they take the videos of people from their schools in Australia as well as all over the world, pick out someone different every time and post a video of them doing the Warm Up for that day...then Master Frank will narrate the warm up and break it down for you. It's a great resource for watching before class, if you're bored standing in a line at a store, download on your phone to watch on the plane, etc.....

just some thoughts, take them for what you will, Keep at it and don't be discouraged! You're going to learn so much on your Journey!