Have you ever moved to other state? Advice about moving to another state

Guys! Have you ever tried to relocate to other state? How was it? How much time and money did it take? Just curious as I would like to move from Chicago to Boston and I need some support

Array

School
    10th Planet Jacksonville
    If you have to use a moving truck definitely play around with the return locations. When I went from Texas to Florida the difference in price for returning the truck to 2 different locations in the same city was like 500 bucks difference. Same thing with the car haulers. I got my truck from one location and the car trailer from another and saved 150 on the trailer. As far as how was it, that depends on what you make of it. In my case, the first thing I noticed was everyone in Florida smokes and the women are more vain and gold diggerish just trying to land a husband rather than having any life goals of their own. So it’s tough in the streets for a single guy. At least I wound up eventually in one of the few places in FL with a 10P

thank you for your reply, Matt Morris!

Hey, dude. You will have a great night cleaning the flat, packing your clothes, sorting all the stuff into the boxes and doing other annoying things, that the relocation has made you do. Frankly speaking, I never understood people, who made moving by themselves or who didn't use such the favors, like packing, unpacking, loading, unloading, disassembling and assembling, and furniture rearrangement, that good Long Distance And Local Moving Service should have. The relocation with such companies turns into the paradise. These guys know their work, so you can be sure, that all will be nice. Don't lose your time, just try it now.