Bowling near my house? Sports facilities/Bowling green covers

have you ever tried to build your own place where you would play your favorite kind of sport? To be honest my favorite occupation is going to bowling club, but it's 5 miles away of my house... What should I know in order to build my own bowling green cover?

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthanGool View Post
    have you ever tried to build your own place where you would play your favorite kind of sport? To be honest my favorite occupation is going to bowling club, but it's 5 miles away of my house... What should I know in order to build my own bowling green cover?
    Hey NorthanGool what are your thoughts about your future plans on it? Indeed it is hard to construct a whole area that can be ruled by you with your team. By the way I am a head director of company which successfully works in cooperation with other companies on Bowling green covers. However I've been used multiple companies and most of them were expensive and with low-quality. I think that company bisonconstructions.com.au/ can help you with that. By the way I don't mind if you have other questions about it..