Equipment to record high quality sound/Microphone

Hello. I'm a streamer and I decided to buy a table microphone for audio recording. Suggestions?

Hi, as a musician and aspiring country singer, I can advise you to look at the microphones here (you can check the link access-market.com). Before that, I had a microphone of an unknown brand and my voice sounded strange in it, I already thought that I could not sing well for the public. My voice teacher asked me to bring a microphone and said it was not suitable for the job. So we started looking for a good one with him to replace that one. And we found on the site what we needed. So I found out, the quality of the voice depends on the quality of the microphone. It's good that we replaced bad microphone in time, because I really decided that I should look for another profession.

Array

School
    breathmindphysineurology-awareness
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthanGool View Post
    Hello. I'm a streamer and I decided to buy a table microphone for audio recording. Suggestions?
    The Sure SM-7B is a great mic and not too pricey, that's the mic you see Joe Rogan using and I've used one for many years, would recommend