10th Planet South Houston?

Gracie Barra is currently the dominant BJJ team in Houston and Renzo Gracie Academy is starting to blow up the scene with at least 3-4 locations now. I know 10th Planet is in Beaumont which is more north / north east of Houston but what about the south side of Houston? I love the team options now but nobody offers what 10th planet does - No Gi Everyday.

League City (between SE Houston and Galveston) is a great area developing fast.
    Sugar Land (SW Houston) is extremely popular.
    Pearland (S Houston) is also a nice area to be in.

I know so many people who’d be interested. Is there really no plans in the works besides wishful thinking?

Array

School
    Private
    I'd love to see a 10th Planet in the Katy or Sugarland area. I love gi bjj, but want to up my non-gi technique as well and love the 10th planet techniques. I've thought about going to Austin or San Antonio for drop ins once a month and train on my own in between.

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Byrne View Post
    I'd love to see a 10th Planet in the Katy or Sugarland area. I love gi bjj, but want to up my non-gi technique as well and love the 10th planet techniques. I've thought about going to Austin or San Antonio for drop ins once a month and train on my own in between.
    10th Planet New Caney
    http://www.phalanxfc.com[/url]
    submissionchallenge.com/
    Savage Essentials Homemade Soaps

Array

School
    10th Planet - New Caney, TX
    +1 to New Caney. We are about 30 minutes north of town on 59. Great coaches and good training partners regardless of your skill level.

Array

School
    Revolution Combat Sports
    It takes a ton to be an official 10P moon. There are 2 main components though: you need demand/high interest from potential students & you need a quality, qualified instructor that wants to be at that location. So even if there’s those 2 things in play, another situation to be aware of is that Master Eddie has made a rule in the recent months/year that all new moons must be ran by a 10th Planet Black Belt only. In the past, this wasn’t a requirement and it was a little easier to find an instructor or even home grow one to start a moon in a geographic area. This is one of the reasons you see less moons just popping up out of nowhere; most new moons are doing so as old black belts relocate/expand or a second generation student gets his black belt and branches out on his own away from his original school to open his own. Just some insight on why the pace has slowed and why the quality has increased.