Array

School
    Rogue Wave/10th Planet West Palm Beach

10th Planet West Palm Beach

Hey Warriors,

I'm actively training in the Palm Beach area as a Ronin and was curious if there were any others around. I'd really like to get a Moon started here eventually as there is always a ton of interest in 10P and plenty of Jiujitsu practitioners, but I have no idea where to start, and obviously have much more time to put into the system.
    We recently added a 10P Miami, which is much closer than Jacksonville, but still over an hour away: very far.
    I travel to Austin and LA a few times a year and am ranked under Curtis in 10PATX.
    I've been a part of the system for almost 4 years, but have been training for 15. I have a lot of teaching and competition experience.

Anyway, I've never posted on the forum before so I figured I'd introduce myself in case anyone was in the area looking to train the system with me. Or if anyone has any advice on developing a school in this area when that becomes an option.

Thanks and nice to meet you.

Array

School
    Miami
    Hey man I train at 10th planet Miami too and live in West Palm Beach. I train at local club but also train with Gabriel. I’m looking for a local training partner. Hit me up.

Array

School
    Rogue Wave/10th Planet West Palm Beach
    It's amazing what can happen in 10 months...

10th Planet West Palm Beach is a Moon.

I can't wait to welcome you all to the beach.

If your in the Orlando area and wanna drill lmk. Purple belt feather