Vape mods/Vaping thread

Hi
    Do you vape?
    It's better than smoking cigarettes
    What vaping mods do you have?

I do like to vape. I've been doing it for a while. I want a new model so if you can give me any advise it will be awesome!

Array

School
    10th Planet Los Angeles
    Dude, you went to the right place. I can advise you a lot of new and top models. I've been smoking ape for a year now and I know a little about it. I advise you to order spare parts from the online store it is much more profitable. I used to go to a store nearby and buy on the spot. After this I started ordering all the spare parts from the online store https://www.vaporsolo.com/smok-rpm80-pro-pod-mod-kit-18650 and never regretted the choice. They have an inexpensive and high-quality product. A very large range of top-end mods. I think everyone can find a mod for themselves there. Also, if anyone is interested, I can share my recipes for flavor mixes for vape.

Array

School
    10th Planet Los Angeles
    Quote Originally Posted by brainstorm214 View Post
    Dude, you went to the right place. I can advise you a lot of new and top models. I've been smoking ape for a year now and I know a little about it. I advise you to order spare parts from the online store it is much more profitable. I used to go to a store nearby and buy on the spot. After this I started ordering all the spare parts from the online store https://www.vaporsolo.com/smok-rpm80-pro-pod-mod-kit-18650 and never regretted the choice. They have an inexpensive and high-quality product. A very large range of top-end mods. I think everyone can find a mod for themselves there. Also, if anyone is interested, I can share my recipes for flavor mixes for vape.
    Damn, man, I'll be very happy to learn new recipes for VAPE mixes. I will be very grateful!