Do you love cats?

Hello everyone
    I know that there are cat lovers
    Just share your cats
    By the way, recently I found some cat trees for large cats and want to buy it for Tom (it's my cat)

Quote Originally Posted by NorthanGool View Post
    Hello everyone
    I know that there are cat lovers
    Just share your cats
    By the way, recently I found some cat trees for large cats and want to buy it for Tom (it's my cat)
    "I guess I have exactly that you need.
    Last year I had the same question about trees for cats and surfed the hole internet…
    I have two cats and I was always trying to fit their needs.
    I saw a lot of shops about things for cats, but there were no information about their products
    There were no trees at all…
    Finally, I found a shop were you can easily buy large cat trees without being nervous and so on.
    My cats: Morty and Polly love their “house” and it may be sounds strange, but they always try to get me there, may be just to show, buy it is very FUNNY.
    So, cats are adorable pets!
    "

Quote Originally Posted by StrRock View Post
    "I guess I have exactly that you need.
    Last year I had the same question about trees for cats and surfed the hole internet…
    I have two cats and I was always trying to fit their needs.
    I saw a lot of shops about things for cats, but there were no information about their products
    There were no trees at all…
    Finally, I found a shop were you can easily buy large cat trees without being nervous and so on.
    My cats: Morty and Polly love their “house” and it may be sounds strange, but they always try to get me there, may be just to show, buy it is very FUNNY.
    So, cats are adorable pets!
    "
    Indeed I think that it is important for our pets, thanks! I was searching it too.