Record player and stand for it

Hi
    I have a record player and I would like to put it in the corner of the room as an element of the interior. Does anyone know any miniature stands?

Hmm, I personally don’t use record player, but my friend has about 5 record players. He is a true fan of classical music. At one time he was looking for stands for his record players and then I decided to help him and advised him pickmyturntable.com. There are a huge number of reviews about different models, so it seems to me that you will find something interesting. By the way, how much is your player?

Quote Originally Posted by Demixl View Post
    Hmm, I personally don’t use record player, but my friend has about 5 record players. He is a true fan of classical music. At one time he was looking for stands for his record players and then I decided to help him and advised him pickmyturntable.com. There are a huge number of reviews about different models, so it seems to me that you will find something interesting. By the way, how much is your player?
    My uncle is also a big fan. I want to give him a new record player stand and I think I'll take your advice. I think he will like my gift very much. Thank you for the information