Record player and stand for it

Hi
    I have a record player and I would like to put it in the corner of the room as an element of the interior. Does anyone know any miniature stands?

The History of the Record Player

Arguably one of the most important inventions in the history of home entertainment; the record player has brought music into the home for over a century.

For many years it was thought of a long and dead technology. Made obsolete by CD’s and later digital downloads. Yet this relic that was doomed to a fate of collecting dust in a basement or attic has risen from the ashes to become king once again.

This technology has quite the storied history. Record players have evolved across numerous iterations, starting with the early phonautograph, morphing to the turntable and reaching the modern vinyl version.

There has been a renewed interest in record players as vinyl music has grown in popularity over the last decade. Many covet analog music as it generates high-quality uncompressed audio. Others use their record players as it provides them with a feeling of nostalgia.

Let’s take a look at the record player’s history to help readers better understand the roots of this interesting music technology.

The Record Player’s Beginning

Hmm, I personally donít use record player, but my friend has about 5 record players. He is a true fan of classical music. At one time he was looking for stands for his record players and then I decided to help him and advised him pickmyturntable.com. There are a huge number of reviews about different models, so it seems to me that you will find something interesting. By the way, how much is your player?

Quote Originally Posted by Demixl View Post
    Hmm, I personally don’t use record player, but my friend has about 5 record players. He is a true fan of classical music. At one time he was looking for stands for his record players and then I decided to help him and advised him pickmyturntable.com. There are a huge number of reviews about different models, so it seems to me that you will find something interesting. By the way, how much is your player?
    My uncle is also a big fan. I want to give him a new record player stand and I think I'll take your advice. I think he will like my gift very much. Thank you for the information