Took out a loan to transition to full-time trading. Now 27 years old.

Hello Guys -

I quit my Private Equity job back in 2016, took out massive shark loans, and decided to daytrade for a living. Sound crazy? Haha well.. it's been.. different. If you have time to kill, it's an interesting read (LINK ABOVE).

3.5 years later, I'm still alive! YES!!!!!
    and still trying to trade for a living.

I will be keeping a record of my daily results on a google sheet for public to view, and will try to post clips from my trading with commentary so others can see why I've made those trades.

Hope you guys favorite this page and follow me on my journey to become a millionaire! Roar!

Your story inspired me. Thank you for sharing it with us. I think I'll quit my job and I'll begin trading, too. I'm a finance worker, but I get bored really easy, I'm sick of doing every day the same thing, that's why I want to try something new. I was in a similar mood time ago. In that period I decided to set up my own business and I was very enthusiastic about it. At that time I didn't have enough money and I was looking for lainaa flexible credit offers and I even took a loan to do it. Unfortunately, my business failed. But now I want to try myself in trading, maybe I'll be luckier.