Array

School
    former gracie barra

Starting a Hotbox

So i want to open a Hotbox i have everything i need place to train which is 35 miles from nearest 10th planet

We are in lockdown at the moment but when we get the all clear to go out again i want to hit the ground running what do i need to do any help would be great i plan to goto 10th planet Birmingham which is my nearest 10th planet

Any advice on how i go about this so when we are allowed back to training i have the planning side of things done

Array

School
    BJJ & 10P Ronin
    I didn't think Hotboxes are a thing anymore... Speak to Mick about it at 10P Birmingham. Good luck!

Array

School
    former gracie barra
    Thats a shame thank you open mat it is lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Swindon
    Yeah hot boxes stopped a while back and the critera to open a moon went up to black belt, but it's all good its just the way the system has developed and progressed.
    Where are you from ?

Array

School
    Revolution Combat Sports
    As you can already see, Hotboxes have been retired. However, there's absolutely nothing wrong with starting a training group to drill 10P ( as long as you don't charge). If you did that, started to get over to 10P Birmingham frequently and maybe travel a little when it opens back up, you'll be surprised how quickly you can do some great work and see where that takes you!

Array

School
    former gracie barra
    thats the plan i think get up to 10p Birmingham and do a training group (no charge) and go from their im not trying to make money or anything like that just want to progress and have fun

Array

School
    Home
    Enjoy the journey!

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    See if Mick at 10P Birmingham is willing to work with you traveling weekly. it can be done brother! I’m 42 and I travel 2 hours away (118 miles) after work weekly to be part of 10th Planet Springfeild MA. Getting home around 11:30 pm. Always remember, in order to get what no one else has, you have to do what no one else does. Hope you can figure out a way homie!

Array

School
    10th Planet North Dallas
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Maldonado View Post
    See if Mick at 10P Birmingham is willing to work with you traveling weekly. it can be done brother! I’m 42 and I travel 2 hours away (118 miles) after work weekly to be part of 10th Planet Springfeild MA. Getting home around 11:30 pm. Always remember, in order to get what no one else has, you have to do what no one else does. Hope you can figure out a way homie!

Thats commitment stay the course that's how it was for me when I started.
    "Your jiu Jitsu should have no corners in it, it should flow from one position to the next."

Instagram: choke_artist

Marcelotine- 365
    Leg Drag- 550