Thread: Wear It or not?

Wear It or not?

So, basically, I just love 10th Planet system too much. The more time I put into It the more I feel like this is my thing. I study at a nogi oriented academy who believes in mixing and profiting from all grappling arts in general, we only do Gi a day a week for now since theyre some students who really like the gi. Anyways my question is, im I am allowed to wear 10th Planet Gear as a Ronin? My instructor has no problem with It whatsoever he even encourages me to keep learning the system and we do a lot of private training around 10th Planet. The thing is that Im afraid of looking like a poser to actual moonheads with established hotboxs and moons out there. I just dont wanna disrespect anyone. I dont give a fuck about what other people think in my academy or others, its more like I care if somebody from an actual 10th Planet school might feel bad about it or like im appropiating. Thoughts on this? Thanks a lot in advance for your answers 😊

Array

School
    10thPlanet HQ/Oside/Kauai
    Quote Originally Posted by AshigaramiKillah View Post
    So, basically, I just love 10th Planet system too much. The more time I put into It the more I feel like this is my thing. I study at a nogi oriented academy who believes in mixing and profiting from all grappling arts in general, we only do Gi a day a week for now since theyre some students who really like the gi. Anyways my question is, im I am allowed to wear 10th Planet Gear as a Ronin? My instructor has no problem with It whatsoever he even encourages me to keep learning the system and we do a lot of private training around 10th Planet. The thing is that Im afraid of looking like a poser to actual moonheads with established hotboxs and moons out there. I just dont wanna disrespect anyone. I dont give a fuck about what other people think in my academy or others, its more like I care if somebody from an actual 10th Planet school might feel bad about it or like im appropiating. Thoughts on this? Thanks a lot in advance for your answers 
    Wear it! Rep it loudly and proudly! I always did.
    The 10thPlanetjj Family Map http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...513672&t=h&z=4

The 10thPlanetjj Family Tree http://www.jj4all.com/10p/rank/

Instagram: seanjitsu

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Rep 10th Planet all day everyday. Wear it proudly