Array

School
    10th planet Oside but, the earth is my turf

Looking to visit as many 10thplanet schools that are open and training in the EU

Currently living in Bavaria in the beginning stage of building up a sprinter to travel the EU and hit up as many 10th Planets as possible willing to host visitors. Originally from the states, out of 10th Planet Oceanside.
    Am hoping some schools are opened back up or opening back up by this summer. Will be Traveling and training at as many schools that are willing to host. Looking to see who's out there that is open or at least will be open by July. Would appreciate any response from any schools open or willing to host a visitor this Summer...

Osu Stoney

Array

School
    Sportschule Kaminari, future 10th Planet Düsseldorf
    Hey, I'm in Düsseldorf and would love to have you! When Covid restrictions are lifted in germany I'd be happy to welcome you and train with you! Hit me up on Insta if you lke
    Ralf "Germanator" Warneking Bluebelt, located at Sportschule Kaminari Düsseldorf, Germany

Array

School
    Thank you for the invite would be my pleasure

Ill be sure to check you instagram

Array

School
    Sportschule Kaminari, future 10th Planet Düsseldorf
    I'm sure most of the european Moonheads will be wellcoming. Just hit them up!
    Ralf "Germanator" Warneking Bluebelt, located at Sportschule Kaminari Düsseldorf, Germany

Hi,

We have 3 10P gyms very close together in the midlands, always welcome.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Amsterdam
    Hi there,

Andre from Germany here, first date here at the Forum and i saw your post - If you start your journey please let me know where Düsseldorf is very closeto my hometown (live in Dortmund), you find me on instagram andre_bbacademy if you want to.

cheers
    André

Array

School
    Thanks for the invite. I will be sure to hit you guys up. my van build is taking a bit longer to get done than I originally projected but everything is still rolling along and going forward so I hope to see the UK soon and do some training with ya'll. cheers

Array

School
    thanks brother. I will find you...