Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    Open Mat
    Thanks for the advice mate! I remember there was a frosty brown belt with your last name. He was i think loyd Irvins brown belt i wonder what happen with him. I quit facebook so i could not follow
    We live on a bowl.

"this isn't bread crumbs and horseshit" - AJ

"Come out, come out, pu$$y you can't hide from a war" - 50 cent

Array

School
    Head of Ronin group in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Renaud Loiseau View Post
    Hi, what do you call success?
    I m in the same situation I have a 10p ronin group too.
    I think the best way is to teach warm up, also live drill are so important.
    Where are you in Europe ?
    Sorry for the late response. Success is improving at a reasonable tempo and having a good time while doing so.

Im in scandinavia. Going to visit Bergen and Stockholm as soon as I can. I live right between both cities so 5 hours one way, both ways. Hopefully Ill travel to european 10p clubs whenever I can. Subbed to Brandon Mccaghren on YT and watching an episode of MTS here each week. Gonna try implementing the warmups next week in training. The ronin group is going very well and improving alot. Some wins in comps aswell for both me and the students!

Array

School
    Reppin 10thP Ronin
    Well I live 3 1/2 hrs away from 10th Planet Austin and I teach a small group at a local mma gym in my hometown. I was belted by the only BJJ instructor at the time,to this day I don't know if he was even legit but he passed away a year after I got my blue belt. I have been a blue belt for about 6yrs now. I drive the 3 1/2 hours Tuesdays and Thursdays to 10th Planet Austin every week to train with Curtis and Gabe. I watch MTS as much as I can, take every seminar I can and I stay in my routine every week. SUCCESS IS IN YOUR ROUTINE!

Array

School
    Head of Ronin group in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBaut View Post
    Well I live 3 1/2 hrs away from 10th Planet Austin and I teach a small group at a local mma gym in my hometown. I was belted by the only BJJ instructor at the time,to this day I don't know if he was even legit but he passed away a year after I got my blue belt. I have been a blue belt for about 6yrs now. I drive the 3 1/2 hours Tuesdays and Thursdays to 10th Planet Austin every week to train with Curtis and Gabe. I watch MTS as much as I can, take every seminar I can and I stay in my routine every week. SUCCESS IS IN YOUR ROUTINE!
    Thank you for the response and for some great motivation!

This is an amazing thread, thanks for all this valuable information everyone!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12