Array

School
    10th Planet Swindon

New Wave Jiu Jitsu vs The B Team

I'm curious to people's thoughts about the break up of the Danaher death squad especially Eddie's.

Was it an ego thing or financial?

Interesting that the Ryan brothers have gone separate ways.

I'm excited to see them fight each other again or maybe they won't and it was all just a hoax to generate obscene amounts of attention.

Array

School
    BJJ & 10P Ronin
    I heard the Ryan brothers fell out over their late fathers estate. Just rumours though... as it all is at this stage...

Array

School
    Open Mat
    I think i missed what happened?

If Eddie when away from Danaher, thats no surprice to me... he had to branch out theres nothing for him to do under anybody.
    We live on a bowl.

"this isn't bread crumbs and horseshit" - AJ

"Come out, come out, pu$$y you can't hide from a war" - 50 cent

G. Ryan seems like a pretty divisive person so that'd have to be a part of the reason. Also each person in the DDS squad is highly respected and well known in their own right. Starting a school where they're all part owners doesn't leave a lot of the pie for anyone. It's been interesting seeing how "B-Team JJ" have been going since starting in Austin, Countdown Films have been doing a great job in providing content. It'll be interested to see how "New-Wave JJ" goes once they set up, especially since "B-Team JJ" was the first mover which typically gives a big advantage.