Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside

Eddie got destroyed by a blue belt

I was on bj penn forums looking at a thread called bj vs eddie bravo and one of the posts said that eddie got destroyed by a blue belt i also saw something like the on the ug any insight on this?

Array

School
    10thPlanet Oceanside
    sounds like some haters going wild with rumors

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    It's true, it was me.

Array

School
    Youtube
    EGDBBB. Pretty big acronym but could catch on

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MO
    Must of been one bad ass blue belt...You got a link to the forum post? im shure its was just haters talking shit

anything is possibly, but i don't see eddie getting "destroyed" by a blue belt.

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    Everyone gets lucky. And maybe he was one of those blue belts who has been a blue belt for years or maybe Eddie was being nice. You know, Josh Barnett is only a Black Belt because EriK Paulson says he's a Black Belt. Josh went from white to black because Erik said so. And Josh won a big Jiu Jitsu tournement as a white belt in the black belt division. This belt color thing only matters as much as you want it to matter. I'm going to botch one of Royce Gracie's quotes here: "A black belt only covers 3 inches of your ass. You have to cover the rest."

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    ugh...wow...why all the hate...does it even matter...when was the last time eddie even competed?

Array

School
    NA
    this is slightly off topic but since the topic is eddie getting destroyed, does anyone know when renatolaranja.com is going to be up? he said he was reppin that site when he was talkin to mitrione. maybe we can get some insite on the gi, gripping enhancment due to the gi, capoeira, renato picking up on chicks due to the capoeira, acai juice and more of him talking about "that black guy".

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    What does "destroyed" mean? When you roll with everyone, eventually you will get tapped by somebody. It's not a big deal. Unlike some instructors who just sit on their ass while everyone else is rolling.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast