Array

School
    10thPlanet Oceanside

Ayone notice Cerrone attempt the Iminari choke last night?

Noticed during one of the scrambles Cerrone attempted the Iminari choke that Eddie showed during the last MTS episode.

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Yes sir! I was rolling!!! I can't believe Shawn told Chris to shoot??? I would love to know his theory on that coaching...

Array

School
    Lotus BJJ
    So much shit happened during that and Henderson fights that I am sure new shit came out of all that lizard like movement...

Array

School
    10thPlanet Oceanside
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Keeling View Post
    Yes sir! I was rolling!!! I can't believe Shawn told Chris to shoot??? I would love to know his theory on that coaching...
    Yea I agree taking it to the ground was a horrible choice honestly Horodecki is just too small for that weight class he held his own on his feet but still was getting the worst of the exchanges due to the reach advantage.

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Elizondo View Post
    Yea I agree taking it to the ground was a horrible choice honestly Horodecki is just too small for that weight class he held his own on his feet but still was getting the worst of the exchanges due to the reach advantage.
    I agree. I would like to see him drop down a weight. I do think he made a statement in that fight though. He hung in with a good striker with a hella reach on him and he kept his center-line closed and threw some nice combos. I love watching both those guys fight...both are great in their styles.

Would have been a crazy Iminari finish, it wasn't under the chin but damn that must have been cranking his neck.

Array

School
    Relson Gracie, Phoenix AZ
    I was at the event and I was telling my friends about that particular choke while the Cerrone fight was unfolding 11 rows in front of us, and then right after I explained it, he went for it... I felt a bit more connected to the universe at that point...The Secret is real.