Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    my gf sometimes can be a lil negative but shes starting to come around.....for me i just need to stress the plessure i get from jiu jitsu and how much i care about it. It took a while but now shell even watch UFC fights with me. i dont know how long you have been with her and im sure it upsets you for her not to be supportive. For me im a little over 2 years with her so when it gets serious it all comes down to give and take...

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Don't get married it will only get worse! because marrage and kids just give girls like this more leverage to through there weight around. it's easy for chicks to " act cool " but once they have you were they want you. then you see the real them, your best bet is to get a chick who has her " Own Life " if not she will " syphin the life " out of yours. and you'll be one of those pathetic my wife wont let me dudes. if that happens just " Cut your nuts off " and give them to her

Array

School
    Pittsburgh/10th Planet Morgantown
    And now a voice from the female population. My husband is very supportive of all my martial arts training. Has been for years. I'm a lucky gal. I'm sure this chick would be giving him the same talk regardless if it was golf, or fantasy betting, etc. Better to find this out now rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly L. View Post
    And now a voice from the female population. My husband is very supportive of all my martial arts training. Has been for years. I'm a lucky gal. I'm sure this chick would be giving him the same talk regardless if it was golf, or fantasy betting, etc. Better to find this out now rather than later.
    agreed, no matter the hobby or interest, it will porbably be the same response

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly L. View Post
    AS Joey Karate would say, " Science " you should listen to Kelly L thats a femail confirming the truth, you have all the info, now you'll only have yourself to blame if you fall into the trap. Jiujitsu, part Martial Art, part life philosophy.

Array

School
    Team X-T1
    Im real lucky my other half is just as addicted as me, he has 3 Black Belts in different styles and has been teaching for around 23 years and training for about 28 years, plus he is totally hooked on the 10th Planet.....:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Budo_Jake View Post
    Sounds like you need a new gf.
    +1

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    Quote Originally Posted by Budo_Jake View Post
    Sounds like you need a new gf.
    this! preferably one that does JITZ!!!

Array

School
    Holan's MMA/ Mohler Jiu Jitsu
    man lucky for me my wife is very supportive. we have a 8 month year old daughter and my wife is still willing to dish out $125 for private lessons a week. she says as long as im happy shes happy. =)

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    yeah, I get that talk once a week. 4 years later, shes still here ; )
    keep your head up. try to make some time for her without JJ

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast