Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Well i just got given the TALK

The talk consisting of "all you every do it jiujitsu you come home you go to the gym
    or you come home and read about jiujitsu or your online line talking about jiujitsu i cant even watch a movie with out you going oh shit did you see that choke what was that (i watched inception Ari calls in the thread the needle choke im calling it the inception choke sounds cooler ) is it a bad thing i devote a large amount of my time to jiujitsu some thing that makes me feel alive some thing that makes me feel higher then any drug ever has (did have some good weed the other night but ) all to settle down in a normal 9 to 5 and start looking at getting married all for what being accepted by a bunch of people i have never met if any body else has had these problems what did you do hit

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Dude you have the jits bug and it does not go away. Many of us are the same way and our significant others must accept that as part of us. Just how it is.

haha you sound like me, its all i think about on and off the mat.

Array

School
    Huntsville Jiu Jitsu
    Choke her out and say, "Well, looks like you need to take some classes yourself"

I too noticed the inception choke......And it made me like the movie even more.......Plus I like the idea that you could possibly choke someone out in 5 dreams at once! ;-P

To answer your question.....Sounds like you should buy her a "Rapist don't box, They wrestle" T for Christmas I think she was dropping hints

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Be yourself and all else is incidental. This really isn't about jiujitsu, it's about her neediness and her insecurities. The sad part is that if you try to engross yourself and excel at anything she will be there to constantly drag you back. She essentially will not support anything you do unless she is at the center of it.

Just do what you do and people will either come along or get left behind.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    When she leaves you, you'll still have us.

Array

School
    Star jiu jitsu/ formerly of 10th planet sherman
    damn that sucks. My girlfriend has yet to say anything bad about my training schedule but I know she gets upset when I tell her I have to go train before we hang out even if she acts like its not a big deal. I tried to get her involve, but the most she will do is just hang out at the gym while I train.

Array

School
    Gracie 601 Meridian,MS
    AJ just described my EX-girlfriend. He is 100% right.

Sounds like you need a new gf.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast