Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    Quote Originally Posted by stopNgo1000 View Post
    i saw this once before, i would love to take his back, flatten him out RNC then scrap his head on the concrete
    If this was facespace, id select the "like" button on this comment...

Array

School
    Star jiu jitsu/ formerly of 10th planet sherman
    wasnt this a thread like a month or so ago? anyways this guy is an ass clown. No one ever said those martial arts werent effective, there just not practical in most scenarios unless you train in them for years and years. The reason bjj is so effective is because after just a few months of proper training you can defend against most other styles.

Array

School
    home
    Quote Originally Posted by podsandgods View Post
    wasnt this a thread like a month or so ago? anyways this guy is an ass clown. No one ever said those martial arts werent effective, there just not practical in most scenarios unless you train in them for years and years. The reason bjj is so effective is because after just a few months of proper training you can defend against most other styles.
    my bad if this is a repost. i have just been on here for a few weeks

why is he using his 90 pound girlfriend in his dimenstrations. who cant pick her up and slam her in the gaurd.

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    Quote Originally Posted by podsandgods View Post
    Ass clown! I love it....

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Quote Originally Posted by jgrantham View Post
    why is he using his 90 pound girlfriend in his dimenstrations. who cant pick her up and slam her in the gaurd.
    I was gonna say, maybe he could try using a normal sized person instead of a child size blow up doll.

Array

School
    home
    Quote Originally Posted by jgrantham View Post
    ahah i was thinkin the same thing. she is prob the only one who will train with his dumb ass

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    yeah...it was a thread a couple of weeks ago....Todd's a con artist and a liar....

you should subscribe to his youtube channel...his videos are absolute GOLD!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12