Coriango's Seminar

Okay a couple of questions I know i said I'd like to make it but 1. Where is it 2. Whats the day 3. Whats the price 4 . Is it to late to sign up (should of asked this first) 5. If it isn't is it possible to pay through paypal? 6. Can you teach me a magic spell to get rid of all these damn crows outside? Thanx any information is appreciated.

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    Seminar at the Future home of 10th Planet Ball Ground, GA on August 28th from 11-4. Head Instructor and BJJ Black Belt Cappi "Coringao" who is currently working on affiliation w/ 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu will be teaching with All American Wrestler Kory Drissler & Team USA Judo Coach Dr. Gary Barns. $75 a head. If anyone ......is interested contact Sensei Dean Pardee at 7708710171 or email Pardee14fortycombatc@live.com
    The address is 245 Gilmer Ferry Rd Ball Ground GA 30017

Not sure about paypal or the crows bro. Sorry.

Array

School
    Pardee Combat/CoringaoBJJ (Future home of 10th Planet Jiujitsu Ballground, GA)
    hey Dan, email me and ill give you all the details coringaobjj@yahoo.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    yo singlet, if you wanna ride with me i got room for you. and coloring books...

If I had a rock for every time someone called me Dan I'd have..........well I'd have a big rock collection. Email is on its way and yea Brandon I'll text you something to let you know for sure if Ima get to go whenever I get this phone fixed. Hell you panic when your texting and you see blue lights behind you. You gotta quickly throw your phone, beer, and dope out the window.

Array

School
    sorry Don, lol, ive had people call me Cathy...so I understand

Array

School
    RMNU
    come on Don, this is important!

Array

School
    If you guys are interested in comeing, pre registering is up weds August 18th, you can Pay pal at
    Pardee14fortycombatc@live.com
    $75 pre
    $100 after 18th
    Coringao