Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Dave Meltzer:'Brock Lesnar is looking for a way out of the UFC' source: f4wonline.com

Dave Meltzer: 'Brock Lesnar is looking for a way out of the UFC'
    by Dave Meltzer source: f4wonline.com

According to Dave Meltzer of Yahoo! Sports/Wrestling Observer, Brock is currently looking for an "exit strategy" from the UFC.

Meltzer said on his radio show that the fight with Velasquez has changed Brock's attitude on fighting and he is at the stage in his life where he doesn't want to get injured. He's very well off financially and the business man in him apparently knows that it may be time to move on.

Meltzer also mentioned that Brock hasn't trained a single day since the Velasquez fight nor he has returned any phone calls to Dana or Zuffa about upcoming matches.

Dave pointed out if Brock was motivated, he would be right back in the gym training and bringing in new coaches with the goal of beating Cain yet he isn't doing that. He's hunting and hasn't even thought about his next fight. Lesnar apparently wants to do WrestleMania "badly" and will earn an estimated 2 million dollars for 30 minutes of work.

Everything is pointing towards Brock having one more fight and ending his contract. His head doesn't seem to be in the fighting game and it looks like it was just yet another successful business move.

Array

School
    home
    FUCK BROCK!!! i liked him alot. but not anymore if thats the kind of crap hes gona do. right after his last fight the undertaker was there asking him if he wants to do it. i guessing it was the wrestlemania thing.

I supose your health if paramount, specialy when you have alot of money and a young child.

Array

School
    Star jiu jitsu/ formerly of 10th planet sherman
    ive always said that he wasn't a real fighter. I hope he does leave he has no buisness in mma he was a fucking wwf wrestler for christ sake. And an NFL reject

lol im not surprised to hear this, when he was winning he was hungry and wanted it. Once he got a taste of someone who wanted it more then him, he's going to back down. I don't think he was ever mma material. Doesn't Dana have the right to sue him? i mean since he's still in contract and not returning phone calls?

Array

School
    Pittsburgh/10th Planet Morgantown
    Guess Mike Tyson was right: "everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face." WWE is play acting. They know where/when the strikes are coming. It's different when you have to defend and create offense.

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    Hahaha I love this, I almost had an orgasm when Cain was beating Brock Lesnar to a pulp. All true fight fans knew he was a phony, doesnt matter that he won some matches against guys that are smaller than him. I still link most of his true success ( Carwin fight) to luck. The only reason that he won that fight was because Carwin gassed extra hard after the first round, not because he was better, the only reason he won mir and randy fights were because he was twice their size.
    I still would have liked to see 265 pound mir vs 265 pund lesnar...

Array

School
    Star jiu jitsu/ formerly of 10th planet sherman
    ^ yea and cain is smaller than him and he still whooped his ass it was a glorious moment. I bet my friend 20 buck he would get knocked out in the first round and my friend was so confident in lesner. I bought a G with that 20 buck and he ate his words!

Array

School
    Delaware Barbell Club & Fitness BJJ
    i heard it said quitters never win and winners never quit , i'd be pissed if he goes back to wwe , if hes gonna do any pro wrestling i'd rather he try out tna or some japanese promotions .but if he wants out of ufc uhhh lose 2 or 3 more matches and he'll get his wish

Array

School
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu & 10th Planet
    Quote Originally Posted by podsandgods View Post
    ive always said that he wasn't a real fighter. I hope he does leave he has no buisness in mma he was a fucking wwf wrestler for christ sake. And an NFL reject
    I agree with you on that, but i still think he's a handful for anyone

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast