Array

School
    Port City MMA

Chilldog to Kung Fu Move

I had a problem the other night that could probably be fixed with some review but it doesn't come to mind right now... What are my options if I have my partner in Chilldog & they hug my leg & dip their head low to prevent me from getting Kung Fu Move??? I feel like I should know this but for some reason I couldn't remember then & I can't remember now...

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    If you've got the flexibility, Invisible Collar. Double bag if you can. Your framing arm in IC should be strong and in tight against their collarbone and keep them in position. When you get to IC then, you can use all of the regular options from there (been trying to work the jellyfish to spiderweb the last couple of times I rolled) or use it to stall them out for a minute until you *can* kung fu move. Just my half-nickel.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Usually I just switch sides and attack with the kung fu move on the opposite side. It's in the MTRG book as Rescue Dog but it's literally as easy as it sounds.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    AJ hit the nail on the head

Array

School
    None
    If they're hugging your leg, and stopping you from pulling it from underneath them (thus shutting down Jiu Claw), the move you want is Mad Dog Control (start the Kung Fu move, get the leg/foot against them, and then to escape your bottom leg, gable grip over your own leg and slowly pull it out). It's a slow move, but it will get the leg free with enough effort.
    If that doesn't work for you, you can always just pull off a Gogoplata across the guy's face. It may not tap him, but it will hurt a lot, and he may not try to hug your leg and tuck his chin as a defense anymore.
    If possible, double bag before you go Chill Dog, as it SHOULD prevent him from being able to defend in that way.

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    yes rescue dog!!!!!!!!!!!!

Array

School
    joe hurst jiu jitsu undercover 10thp charlotte
    or lonely dog