Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Lincoln Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Center
    No, I'm saying that you guys can't stay on topic and I was including you in the statement about your family.

Array

School
    NONE
    Quote Originally Posted by Jared Gammel View Post
    No, I'm saying that you guys can't stay on topic and I was including you in the statement about your family.
    I agree, my mind goes at 100 miles per hour when I start debating with people. I did struggled debating with my aunt because she seemed to have a preconceived notion of who I am as a person & it wasn't accurate. My grandma was impossible because she kept coming out of left field & provided no facts or sources so it was impossible with her.

Man this is hilarious your family telling you to turn to god and stop making up delusions when you're high and you don't even smoke haha I love that. Your Grandma using going to an AAA meeting as an example of the negative affects of weed, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it "AA" and doesn't that stand for Alcoholics Anonymous? I love how people use the argument that weed is a gateway drug but they never see alcohol in the same light? Almost all my friends I went to high school with started out drinking alcohol and they turned from that to ecstasy, speed and ice.

Array

School
    Lincoln Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Center
    Your first mistake is thinking you can actually debate crazy family members. You have to put up with them until you can escape them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jared Gammel View Post
    Your first mistake is thinking you can actually debate crazy family members. You have to put up with them until you can escape them.
    Very true

Array

School
    home
    i dont think your going to be getting anymore oscar de la hoya books for christmas

Array

School
    NONE
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanSwann View Post
    i dont think your going to be getting anymore oscar de la hoya books for christmas
    LOL! I know & I really did appreciate that book. I love reading fighter biographies. She didn't even respond to my comment regarding that. My dad was sitting in the same room as me & he was like, did she answer my question & I had to say, "no, but I don't think she's gonna answer it."

Array

School
    American Top Team NY
    I also had one of these debates on facebook but with a friend of mine, same situation, I never smoked weed but i found it perplexing through research why it was illegal, The Union is hands down the best documentary ive seen (not that i watch that many). I wonder though Kevin how old are you?

Array

School
    NONE
    Quote Originally Posted by zoraiz View Post
    I also had one of these debates on facebook but with a friend of mine, same situation, I never smoked weed but i found it perplexing through research why it was illegal, The Union is hands down the best documentary ive seen (not that i watch that many). I wonder though Kevin how old are you?
    What's up man?

I'm 23

Amazing debate im glad you took the time to share... I like you am very pro weed but dont smoke just never go into it everyone around me does and yet older folks seem to be stuck on believing what they grew up being told rather then picking up a book and reading for them selves and their arguement always falls back on "US" not doing our research and seeing for ourselves but in fact its more the other way. Most people in todays world are more incline to read and research before speaking. Anyway great Read through and hopefully they will respect your views one day and if not no worries not like they'll spend everyday trying to change you
    "If you believe, then you have already taken the first step towards your achievement."

Rickson Gracie

www.Primate-Fitness.com

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast