Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside

Coach Alder Lost Video

I have very little info, but im sure somebody, maybe alder himself may know what im talking about.
    As far back as a year ago, i saw a video on youtube of coach alder competing in a tournament where i recall him facing a member of gracie barra.... i wanna say it was for gold(1st place) in "unknown" tournament. Was not a very long match but results were Alder win via sub- Coach Alder must have done thousand's(more like 2 or 3) of roll's from i believe "truck" position and guy seemed clueless to what scheme he was brewing. The sub was possibly a calf crunch....
    I have searched for this video time and time again as i think of it as a personal favorite. I have always been a fan of Alder's style and told myself i would come back to this video as guidance or motivation when i was ready to do some leg work and i cant seem to find it. i feel like i can really use it to improve my game.
    Can anyone help??

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Here

Array

School
    10th Pranet HQ Hollywood
    here you go my buddy
    hes at 6:55 i believe

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    So how many people noticed Renato in that highlight vid? 0:36, 8:42, 8:49 to the end. Or is that Rhassan who is NOT Renato but only looks very, very much like him?

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Hyatt View Post
    So how many people noticed Renato in that highlight vid? 0:36, 8:42, 8:49 to the end. Or is that Rhassan who is NOT Renato but only looks very, very much like him?
    Rhassan and Renato were seperated at birth. Kind of like Van Damme in double impact.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Alders '' Truck '' gangster, mine needs work.

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    yeah.... hell yeah... this is the video i was looking for. thanks for your help. i would really love to develop those skills with truck and learning to transition to it when stuck and stuffing someones high 1/4 guard- i thought that was renato too..

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    by the way... funny, i knew my memory of this video was a bit distorted and couldnt remember what the submission was but...to say possibly a calf crank when he got the win via twister...wow... lol- thx again