Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    I have come up with the greatest science ever as I have studied Fried chicken and Donut sticks my whole life. I can pretty much make them out of anything. All I need is someone to build a fire. This kind of knowledge is only been passed down through out my family but in dire needs of end world duties I will gladly share with my people. O yeah Clint Eastwood had sex with my grandmother too so I may have divine blood in my veins.

Array

School
    Kalgoorlie :(
    I am down to support you my North AMERICAN family. Because when the world turns to shit and I have survived 2012 by burrowing my deep ass hole into Ayers ROCK/ULURU I'll need you guys to wait for me when I build my raft to sail to Denver. Im a carpenter (LIKE JESUS) you guys are going to need my construction knowledge to build houses for everyone to catch z's and get the rest needed for our NWO ARMY. Plus I will bring my barbie, but us Aussies eat PRAWNS (they're bigger shrimp). If you like I can bring some boxing kangaroos, depends on how big the raft is and If i cant catch fish I may have to resort to eating kangaroo meat. So I would like to nominate myself as the foreign construction chief officer. I will pick Frank and Clint up on the way, Depending on what's left of Australia at the time, and once again how big my raft is.
    Perfect Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Hit up your research on denver That shit goes down we are not getting anywhere near there without a gov fight. One hour out the Chi is farm land and shit could be supported and defended and I know plenty of guys that have been stocking up. I would stay out of the major cities though.

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    I don't think Your being Crazy at all Sensai...... I think it's Crazy not to have some kinda plan. I am convinced the Goverment has plans. Now that may be because they know something more than us, or maybe it's all "just in case Plans". But if they can spend billions on lets say...... an underground shelter under the Denver airport...... We should have plans as well. After all anything the goverment is doing I don't beleave will be for a bunch of bone breakers like us. It is being done for the elite. But lets face it, that group of people won't have what it takes to make it. I would rather fight for my survival with my 10th planet family, than be locked underground with a bunch of whimpering weak willed polaticians. If it really will be the end for all of us, I'm going out with you guys.

P.S.
    The idea of the shelter under denver airport reinforce's the idea of making sure we are in Denver. If it all goes down we may be close enough to make sure we can get in. I wouldn't want to be locked there with a bunch of whimps, but I sure wouldn't mind being in a fortress with my 10th planet army.

I also made my dad read this complete thread. He's down with it. So I have my financial backing.LOL. And I'm sure he would be a pretty bad ass soldier....lol.

Array

School
    NA
    What if Renato was on to something with wearing the gi in a post apocolyptic world? what if shit is so cold like in the day after tomorrow and you need to do jiu jitsu to defend your life? how are you going to stay warm AND do jiu jitsu at the same time? you sure as hell can't do jiu jitsu in a huge jacket....in just a "h"ash guard and shorts you will freeze to death and possibly look like you died in a sexual position.....maybe pijamas are the answer.

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    Agreed that denver airport would be well defended, but I'm a big movie guy. I'm thinking like Independence day. When they open up the doors to let all the people into the underground shelter. I'm seeing when the shit hits, all the insider goverment planing will fall apart. All the high rollers that have spots set aside are traped in other areas of the country. Just saying right place right time would not be a bad thing.

Thought about it for long time last night, Denver is the place to be for sure.

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    It only takes a small well trained force to take and secure an airport. In Iraq n Afghanistan that's like number one on the tactical to do list when they first kicked off....just sayin.

Array

School
    Guerrero BJJ New Jersey
    Jersey would be perfect in event of a zombie apocalypse. guidos and zombies look, act, and dance the same. Just stock up on hair gel and we'll all be fine.

Array

School
    Huntsville Jiu Jitsu
    Eddie, i have a lot of these:

And quite an armory.

I'll swing by and pick you up.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Denver might be the spot. It's a mile high and right in the middle of the country as far away as you can get from the oceans. Having a 4x4 vehicle with as many extra gallons of gas ready to go at all times would be smart.

What do you guys think? Denver?? Or make 10th Planet Omaha the promised land??
    I'm thinking Colorado Springs. I grew up there and its better than Denver. It sits about 7600 ft near Pikes Peak. Plus we can invade Norad and make it our safe house. Plenty of supplies with Ft Carson and Peterson Air base. Weed is legal... it really is a place to survive the appocalypse.

Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast