Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    Yellowstone is beginning to dome, saw it on a news report when I got home from school today. Lava has gathered to it's largest amount since they started tracking it. Thats not good !!!!! I agree, we need to get back to planning. I'm kinda out of ideas. Pretty much all I had was idea for tournament, to get us all there. And the list of stuff we need to bring and stuff we need at the fortress.
    We need more brainstorming.

Array

School
    10th planet Springfield
    FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE JUST NOW SPECULATING AND DISCUSSING PREPERATIONS, MAY I SUGGEST TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOUR BETTER PREPARED BRETHREN. 10TH PLANET SPRINGFIELD HAS A CORE GROUP THAT HAS BEEN PREPARING THE LAST TWO YEARS FOR MANY POSSIBLE SCENARIOS, ALREADY INACTED 12 SITUATIONAL CONTIGENCY PLANS. MY ADVICE. IN THE EVENT OF A GLOBAL DISASTER......GET YOUR ASS TO SPRINGFIELD MISSOURI. ALIENS, ROBOTS ZOMBIES, THE FUCKIN CHINESE, DOESNT MATTER. IF LIFE SURVIVES ON THIS PLANET, 10TH PLANET SPRINGFIELD WILL NEVER BE TAKEN.
    this thread has promted me to extend an invite top the rest of our 10th planet brethren. I am undertaking a documentry to explain our contingency plans, and why we hold the utmost confidence for it. it will be ready by feb 1st. If a disaster occures before then, youll just have to trust me and get your ass to springfield. even if communications are down, you get here and we will find you. ill be posting the vid feb 1st.

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    Do you think we have goverment agencies watching this thread? lol.

Array

School
    Jay Pages Jiu-Jitsu/CTA
    I'm down! Let's do this! I got enough sticks,knives, and adobo to supply the country of the Philippines!

Array

School
    Impact and 10th Planet Portland
    only problem with Missouri is i think they'd shoot a pinko liberal freak like me on site...i'll take my chances with the Chinese, at least i know i'll get good food if they takeover

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix
    One of the beauties of 10th Planet, or JJ in general is it seems to attract a lot of military, or ex military. I know that me spending 8 years as a combat medic will definitely help.
    You have to think of places that the government is going to want to protect and keep to themselves. Currency will be worthless, so what are they going to covet? Gold? Oil? Natural Gas? I know Colorado is rich with oil and natural gas, so am not sure if its the best choice.
    I personally grew up in the mountains in northern Az and know my way around there pretty damn well. There are old mine shafts, fresh water streams and lakes and limited access and regress.
    The more people you gather in one place the more likely you are to attract unwanted attention and aggression.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra St. Peters/10th Planet Ronin
    Maybe we should all meet up at the closest moon then travel to Denver together. If that ends up being our final destination. I know Springfield is only about 3 hours from me and I would feel a lot safer trying to make it to denver with as many people as possible. Strength in numbers

Array

School
    10thPlanet HQ/Oside/Kauai
    You guys all have great plans. I am fucked out here. Asteroid hits the ocean, tidal wave, islands gone. any other disaster, I am cut off, stuck out here playing Tom Hanks in cast away. Owe my tooth.
    The 10thPlanetjj Family Map http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...513672&t=h&z=4

The 10thPlanetjj Family Tree http://www.jj4all.com/10p/rank/

Instagram: seanjitsu

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Hickman View Post
    FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE JUST NOW SPECULATING AND DISCUSSING PREPERATIONS, MAY I SUGGEST TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOUR BETTER PREPARED BRETHREN. 10TH PLANET SPRINGFIELD HAS A CORE GROUP THAT HAS BEEN PREPARING THE LAST TWO YEARS FOR MANY POSSIBLE SCENARIOS, ALREADY INACTED 12 SITUATIONAL CONTIGENCY PLANS. MY ADVICE. IN THE EVENT OF A GLOBAL DISASTER......GET YOUR ASS TO SPRINGFIELD MISSOURI. ALIENS, ROBOTS ZOMBIES, THE FUCKIN CHINESE, DOESNT MATTER. IF LIFE SURVIVES ON THIS PLANET, 10TH PLANET SPRINGFIELD WILL NEVER BE TAKEN.
    this thread has promted me to extend an invite top the rest of our 10th planet brethren. I am undertaking a documentry to explain our contingency plans, and why we hold the utmost confidence for it. it will be ready by feb 1st. If a disaster occures before then, youll just have to trust me and get your ass to springfield. even if communications are down, you get here and we will find you. ill be posting the vid feb 1st.
    Hmmm, maybe MO, huh?

You're making a doc?!?!? Whoa, that's fucking bad ass, let's see this shit
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Conner MACHINE Gibbons View Post
    Do you think we have goverment agencies watching this thread? lol.
    Prolly, especially with all the pics of machine guns, haha! I hope they know that we're uniting to survive not to attack the government, only a group of idiots would think they can battle the machine
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast