Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Yuma
    Yuma has a bunch of military bases that we could close out from the public. (In case of Zombies). They already have a bunch of mats set up and gyms that you could train at. I'm guessing that they have LOTS of guns and ammo too

infiltrate new world order underground base.
    put mushrooms in their food.
    ????
    PROFIT!

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    The only problem with CO is that norad is there so in the case of any nuclear attack, that place is gonna be wasted. Id like to go somewhere that no one wants to attack and that has lots of food to hunt and clean water. Wyoming? Washington? Oregon?

I'm surprised no one has mentioned to keep a stock of fleshlights....mad bartering value

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    Can't believe no one has said Machu Picchu
    is a pre-Columbian 15th-century Inca site located 2,430 metres (7,970*ft) above sea level.
    http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machu_Picchu

are we not going to defend 10th planet birmingham?

Array

School
    10th Planet Santa Fe
    If we're talking zombies, the less populated area the better.

Santa Fe is a smaller town, desert, 7,000 ft elevation. And lots of mountains. Hordes wouldn't be a problem, I wouldn't think.

However, if it's the natural disaster kind of apocalypse, New Mexico apparently has loads of volcanoes, so we're fucked in that scenario.

Array

School
    Team Shark
    I feel like we need to decide between a wildnerness area like colorado and a location in the southwest.

I would feel a lot better if we came to an agreement on a location, I want to have an exact address that I can journey to.

All this K2 zombie stuff is sketching me out to the point that I'm waiting for a newshead line that reads "one of the cops that responded to the miami incident just ate his daughter"

Array

School
    Team Shark
    we will need to gather supplys for a fortress of some kind, we need to be able to have a high ground encampment

i have a seed bank with hundreds of seeds
    .22 rifle
    not much else i can help the group with other than ideas

Array

School
    10th Planet Santa Fe/Nova Uniao
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate Harris View Post
    If we're talking zombies, the less populated area the better.

Santa Fe is a smaller town, desert, 7,000 ft elevation. And lots of mountains. Hordes wouldn't be a problem, I wouldn't think.

However, if it's the natural disaster kind of apocalypse, New Mexico apparently has loads of volcanoes, so we're fucked in that scenario.
    Figures that you would try to con everyone into coming here...not that I'm arguing. But Nate does have a point here.

Also, assuming that commerce doesnt immediately shut down, I have a company credit card with a $30000 limit. We could buy some serious supplies with that. Not to mention I've spent thousands of hours in the appalachian mountains and have seen some pretty messed up stuff on the east coast. Gave me great survival experience, but also saw some stuff that would definitely deter us from wanting to take up refuge there. Specifically the parkway (federal land). We will need some way of hard to track communication. How are we going to keep in contact with MO and NE? Anybody have that covered?

Eddie, I'll be happy to serve as a runner for the 10th planet army. I've got thousands and thousands of hours of experience in the appalachian mountains and can traverse mountainous ground with ease. I could easily retrieve anything that you need.
    10planacolypse here we come

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast