Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MO

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    Agreed yellowstone is a planet killer. Looked up some of my stuff I have read, north America and canada covered under 4 foot of ash....parts that arn't covered by lava that is. Sun goes black within with in 1 month from ash in air and stays for 20 years, start of new ice age..... but no worries everyone is long gone by than anyways.lol

If you can't tell I have done some research on this. Did a report at school earlier this year. got a A+, but my teacher said she should give me an F for the nightmares I gave her. lol

Fuck I'm gonna be cut off from the clan!! haha ah well Aussies can survive a lot I'm sure I'll be sweet lol, or maybe I'll just get a flight to LA just before the shit hits the fan.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hollywood
    you don't want to be in LA, where we only have like five days (no joke) worth of food and water once there's no gas to ship/truck/fly it in. (see the docu Collapse and/or read this: http://www.amazon.com/Crossing-Rubic.../dp/0865715408 )

my dad has a farm up in washington with a large open space in which to train. we should be able to see zombies and teabaggers coming from a distance. i don't htink vampires should be problematic bceause we'd probably want to be turned into vampires to increase our chances of survival.

it's damp up there though, so we'd probably have to devote part of the interior to the grow room, as outdoor might not be feasible.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Step 1 is agreeing on a location. If shit goes down I wanna be with as many martial artists I can trust, and who can I trust more than my 10th Planet family? No one. Until we actually find a place where we can all meet I'm thinking the temp spot is either 10th Planet Springfiled MO, 10th Planet Omaha or maybe even 10th Planet Phoenix, the hot weather there might make it easier to survive, no?? Is AZ a good spot in the aftermath??
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Charlotte
    I can add my part to this with my weapons. I have quite a few. I will get my dad to come along too. He is a former Army Ranger and Vietnam Vet. I will ensure we have a constant supply of moonshine from my hillbilly side of the family in Western NC. I will be willing to teach any and all some CQB, tactical weapons handling, basic medical training, survival training, evasive driving, and any of the other vast array of cool shit the military has taught me. Oh, and I got body armor, lots of body armor. Lastly, I am in for Denver. Where did everyone go to in Steven King's The Stand?

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack LaBarge
    If there is a big cataclysmic Tsunami. I believe Springfield, MO would be underwater
    I don't know man. That would have to be a huge fucking tsunami. I'm liking MO.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hollywood
    you don't want to be in LA, where we only have like five days (no joke) worth of food and water once there's no gas to ship/truck/fly it in. (see the docu Collapse and/or read this: http://www.amazon.com/Crossing-Rubic.../dp/0865715408 )

my dad has a farm up in washington with a large open space in which to train. we should be able to see zombies and teabaggers coming from a distance. i don't htink vampires should be problematic bceause we'd probably want to be turned into vampires to increase our chances of survival.

it's damp up there though, so we'd probably have to devote part of the interior to the grow room, as outdoor might not be feasible.

Array

School
    10th Planet Charlotte
    In The Stand everyone went to Boulder Colorado. Denver is kinda close....just sayin.

Array

School
    10th Planet Charlotte
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Helton View Post
    I don't know man. That would have to be a huge fucking tsunami. I'm liking MO.
    Having lived in MO for awhile...I'd personally say its a no go. I like Denver because it is centrally located and has many tactical advantages and is just a pretty bad ass place all around.

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast