Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayton View Post
    I can add my part to this with my weapons. I have quite a few. I will get my dad to come along too. He is a former Army Ranger and Vietnam Vet. I will ensure we have a constant supply of moonshine from my hillbilly side of the family in Western NC. I will be willing to teach any and all some CQB, tactical weapons handling, basic medical training, survival training, evasive driving, and any of the other vast array of cool shit the military has taught me. Oh, and I got body armor, lots of body armor. Lastly, I am in for Denver. Where did everyone go to in Steven King's The Stand?
    You are hired sir!
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MO
    Found this on some random website..

"The place deemed the safest in America by the government and military is Colorado. Specifically, Denver. Interestingly enough, there is a nuclear power plant in the vicinity, but only one, and Denver is known as a disaster-free area and by far the safest to survive a global cataclysm. There’s no oceans nearby and the “Mile High City” is exceedingly safe, even from a 1,000ft high tsunami roaring in from the Pacific. There are no known earthquake faults in the area, no nearby volcanic activity and the city is the furthest inland through very difficult terrain should a direct military attack/invasion be carried out on the U.S."

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Helton View Post
    I don't know man. That would have to be a huge fucking tsunami. I'm liking MO.
    I'm just thinking big! I want to be in a "bin laden" like cave away from starving people and chaos. Up high! I still think 10th Planet Denver!

Array

School
    10th Planet Charlotte
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Leavelle View Post
    Found this on some random website..

"The place deemed the safest in America by the government and military is Colorado. Specifically, Denver. Interestingly enough, there is a nuclear power plant in the vicinity, but only one, and Denver is known as a disaster-free area and by far the safest to survive a global cataclysm. There’s no oceans nearby and the “Mile High City” is exceedingly safe, even from a 1,000ft high tsunami roaring in from the Pacific. There are no known earthquake faults in the area, no nearby volcanic activity and the city is the furthest inland through very difficult terrain should a direct military attack/invasion be carried out on the U.S."
    That is pure poetry. I knew I liked Denver.

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    I vote Denver. Mid America equal distance for everone to travel to. I like the mile high part. I would be driving in with my mom and dad, so could just load guns in back . Take moms car porsche cayenne 4x4. Things a friggin tank drive over the top of most american made suv's.lol.

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    Word. So we all agree? Denver?

Array

School
    RMNU
    Anybody got Forrest Griffin's book "Be ready when the shit goes down"?

Array

School
    10th Planet Charlotte
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Helton View Post
    Word. So we all agree? Denver?
    Yup...wanna carpool?

Quote Originally Posted by Will Thaxton View Post
    Anybody got Forrest Griffin's book "Be ready when the shit goes down"?
    Yeah I got it

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix and Fabio Santos BJJ (Team Monstro)
    denver sounds good i agree

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast