Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Acherbo View Post
    omaha is like right in the middle so it would be pretty much the same work for every coast
    If there is a flood, Omaha is under water!

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Acherbo View Post
    omaha is like right in the middle so it would be pretty much the same work for every coast
    This is true, but Eddie is the leader of the clan. If he says Denver then I'm packing my guns and going to Denver. I don't think we need to rent a warehouse though. I doubt anybody is gonna fuck with a huge jiu jitsu clan. We'll get that shit Fo Free!

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    Come on people !!!!!!! It's survival. I think picking a spot is guess work, without knowing how the end is going to come. So we have to think of areas that would be safe under many differant things. Safe from high water, safe from valcano's , safe from earthquakes. and a place people can aford to get to when time comes. Thats why I'm thinking I'm still sitting in good spot in northern New york. Mountins close by, no valcano or earthquakes areas with in thousands of miles.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MO
    We got a good chance to survive over here in Springfield MO. Lots of Lakes and Hunting areas, plus some of the most liberal gun laws in the nation to stock up before hand.

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    But if Eddie says Denver...... I'm with him strapped and ready to fight.LOL. If we pick wrong, there is no group I would rather go down with than a 10th planet army.lol.

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix and Fabio Santos BJJ (Team Monstro)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conner MACHINE Gibbons View Post
    But if Eddie says Denver...... I'm with him strapped and ready to fight.LOL. If we pick wrong, there is no group I would rather go down with than a 10th planet army.lol.
    completly agree with this statement

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    So Omaha is not good because of flooding, what about 10th Planet Springfield MO? What about flooding there?? What about starting up a community 10th Planet Denver? If yellwstone blows isn't all of the US and Canada fucked Conner? Plus Conner even tho ur up in the mountains, I think ur too close to the coast AND all the west coasters would prolly agree to a more centrally located Clan Town
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Superior Fitness Elk City, OK
    During the cold war our government chose to plop down missile silos all over Oklahoma for many good reasons! Nobody would ever think to look here, and being surrounded by rednecks I would dare somebody to invade here! We just love a good fight and we cling very tightly to our rifles and our religion.

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix and Fabio Santos BJJ (Team Monstro)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    So Omaha is not good because of flooding, what about 10th Planet Springfield MO? What about flooding there?? What about starting up a community 10th Planet Denver? If yellwstone blows isn't all of the US and Canada fucked Conner? Plus Conner even tho ur up in the mountains, I think ur too close to the coast AND all the west coasters would prolly agree to a more centrally located Clan Town
    from what i can tell there are a couple really small lakes if you can call them that near springfield and if yellowstone blows anything from north dakota down is done pretty much making MO the new coast lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    If there is a big cataclysmic Tsunami. I believe Springfield, MO would be underwater

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast