Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute

10th planet in orlando

Having Zog here lit a fire under my ass and I'm putting out the feeler now. I've got an opportunity to do another seminar but I'm gonna want a bigger turn out than last time. Who's with me? Details are not finalized by any means but shooting for Spring-ish. We just got new mats in the gym and we need to break them in. What better way than some 10th Planet JJ??? Central Florida is a great spot for a future moon and I'll get it done if I get the backing. C'mon guys, don't "really wanna train bjj, like so bad". Get in touch with me and lets make this happen.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    ttt for Nelson and the boys!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Home
    You know I'm there with you 100%. This year is going to be a great year for 10th planet in Central Florida. The last seminar was great. Herzog really set the bar high for the next guy and to all those who missed out on it don't make the same mistake. Take advantage of the opportunity and get ur spot in early. The moon in Central Florida isn't gonna just magically make its way here. We all need to do our part if we want it to happen. Something as simple as coming to a great seminar is a good contrabution. bring that positive energy this way. Its gonna happen but lets make it sooner than later. 10th planet Orlando will become reality.

Array

School
    Ronin student
    Do you think you could put up fliers at GB Orlando and ATT? Or would they like, frown on that?

Array

School
    Home
    I dont think they would be too upset. just ask first.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyRuble View Post
    Do you think you could put up fliers at GB Orlando and ATT? Or would they like, frown on that?
    ATT was very cool with the flyers. They allowed us to post at their gyms. We got 3 ATT members to attend. I talked with GB but they never got back to me. We did, however, get one GB attendee. GB doesn't dislike 10th Planet, they just don't like Eddie.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    I'll be at the next one for sure! So pissed I had to miss herzog! Sucks when life gets in the way of jiu jitsu.

Array

School
    Next one could be soon Matt.

Array

School
    Ronin student
    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonLucca View Post
    ATT was very cool with the flyers. They allowed us to post at their gyms. We got 3 ATT members to attend. I talked with GB but they never got back to me. We did, however, get one GB attendee. GB doesn't dislike 10th Planet, they just don't like Eddie.
    Oh, what about the Jungle? I know their guys are big on No Gi. I'm just bouncing ideas at you.

Also, if you didn't, posting on the Underground in the Florida section would be a good idea. Even Sherdog wouldn't be terrible in the Grappling section, I saw someone post about an upcoming competition from Orlando there and it got like 3 pages of responses.

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    If the timing is right I might can swing a road trip from Charlotte.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast