Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory

I don't like where I'm at.

10th planet lynchburg va has been defunct for a month now and it's finally hit me. The withdrawal, I don't like the fucking gi I have to wear now, Not a fan of the baby pace of the class, and it's 45min, long. I need my mat time, I'm surrounded by fanboys, who don't care to compete, save 3 dudes, and these guys unless a fight or comp is coming up, they don't free roll. wtf? all my 10 p fam/affiliates expect visits from me . I can't let this place fuck my game up. Oh I haven't been tapped since I started at this new spot, no ones come close, gi and no-gi.

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    I guess I'm asking for advice but really venting, I caught myself waking up this morning to put on my 10p rashguard.

Array

School
    Pittsburgh/10th Planet Morgantown
    How far is the Morgantown, WV 10th Planet from you?

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    4hrs and i stay in contact w/ Neale. just need to gt money right before i go up there for a couple days.

Array

School
    10th Planet jiu jitsu Orange park
    That sucks brother. Who is the guy that runs that place? Is he any good? I feel your frustration when it comes to not being able to train where you want to. Oh and no roll time. WTF!

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    The guy is traditional karate and legit krav maga, and leastly a machado affiliate (why i choose this place) every thing else is gracie,
    he's a joke in my opinion, he doesn't roll, I have the up most confidence that i would make him feel like a bitch on the mat. i mean i've dominated all in his class no matter the rank, and still he don't roll, wouldn't ya'll think he would school my white belt ass to show the rest that the tech is sound and they aren't wasting their money, cuz he failed at that shit with me lol i look at it as i'm paying for 6-12 grappling dummies and i rep 10th p tech when i'm there so whatever

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    i know this is gonna make alot of ya'll go well what do you want from us but me and another guy from 10thp lynchburg have mats and a thai bag in his basement. sorry like i said it was a vent thread but all of ya'lls advice are making me feel like I'm doing all I can thanks. And I hve loose plans for a grappling comp. so be on the look out if you're in the mid atlantis southest region. And Thanks again

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    mid atlantic

im not a big fan of the gi either just because it is so damn hot. i hate being smothered. however im going to buy one soon and start wearing it once a week. I hear you about not having a good school. it took me forever to find some good schools.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast