Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    thers NEVER been a '' Generation '' of americans that lived '' Without War '' Revolutionary, Civil, WW1, WW2, Korea, Viet Nam, Desert storm 1, Desert storm 2, Afganistan, can anyone say '' Military industrial complex '' unfortunately Obama isn't ''Magic'' he's just a man, trying to make sense of Two Wars, A Childish Congress, A Half Retarded Public, Red Neck Fat Asses, who need but don't want healthcare !!??, & a broken system, & WEED isn't legal !!!

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    I forgot, When Obama called a meeting to discuss the future of Afganistan, with his advisors, Obama reccomended, withdrawing the army, & instead using counter intelligence , & precision strikes, his '' PUNK ASS GENRALS '' whent against him, like kids with new toys they can't stop playing with, make no mistake, most generals are '' Egomaniac War Mongerers '' becasuse the pvts do all the fighting. & in peace time generals are BORED

Dustin C.

It seems from the time we are kids we are taught war, brain washing through "entertainment", a few examples, Cartoons, Cpt. America,GI Joe, Transformers, Voltron, Batman, Superman,(super hero's) this list could go on for days, it is ingrained in us through "entertainment" like Video Games and movies, "Media" that is controlled by the elite, that war is the answer, kill crush and destroy anyone who disagrees with you. When the "bad guy" dies everyone cheers. But who says who is the bad guy? Who has the right to say who's the bad guy? Me,you,the country? Who has the right to send hundreds of thousands young men to their death? Freedom isn't free..... but that just it, is it all really for $$$? That is disgusting! We are all humans no matter where we live and it is horrible that just for money and power people have to die... but will it change by knowing? probably not as long as greed rules...

Array

School
    None
    What game did most of you wake up and play? How fun is Call of Duty, right? Americans are taught to take pride in the war machine because, as many of you said, it's our way into money. When shit doesn't go our way, we throw a hissy and start bombing it. And, as long as you support the idea in some way, they can keep doing it.
    The only just wars are ones fought against true evil. In that sense, really only World War II was worth fighting, and in a sense, the Revolution (depending on how you look at it). Every other war shouldn't have happened. I mean, we are taught in school that the entire Spanish-American war was based on bull shit, and we gained a LOT from that war. And no one gives a fuck. You're taught to go "Oh well that's not right" and shrug it off as history. Maybe that's why they feel so safe doing it. Once it's old news and history, no one cares anymore.
    Then again, by being a citizen of the US and taking advantage of what they offer you, you promise loyalty to whatever your government wants you to do. You don't get to live here for free, and if they decide to put your ass in the army, do you owe them that much? If your moral code means that you don't want to fight, should you move to a neutral country of non-violence? Lot of open debate there.

Array

School
    Rōnin
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ Camacho View Post
    ???

Voting apples to dumb people?
    just saying Bush was your president and next election it will be Sarah Palin, there must be a reason for this unless im just imaging things.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Timmermans View Post
    just saying Bush was your president and next election it will be Sarah Palin, there must be a reason for this unless im just imaging things.
    lets hope not for the '' Worlds '' sake,

Array

School
    Lincoln Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Center
    Sarah Palin will never win the primary to become the Republican nominee.
    She would have to run as an independent.
    There aren't as many dumbfuck Tea Party people here as you think, she would receive a small percentage of the total vote.

I highly doubt she ends up on the ballot.

Array

School
    bulletproof
    Ive always liked joes rogans thoughts, He reads up on alot of stuff and has tons of proven facts to back up his words. . Cant wait to see him on cnbc wrecking some politicians some day .

Array

School
    NONE
    Quote Originally Posted by Jared Gammel View Post
    You understand a representative democracy - way to go!

What's funny is that you think by not voting you're somehow doing something rebellious, then talking about people giving away their voice by voting, like participating in social order is stupid.

You have no voice when you don't vote either.
    Oh no, I do have a voice when I don't vote. Mine just isn't as loud as the person that you gave your voice too. But when that guy starts doing whatever he wants & doesn't list to what his own people tell him, you have no voice because you gave your voice to him. I on the other hand can complain all I want because I kept my voice, I didn't trust my voice in the mouth of someone that I have never met & someone that I myself don't control.

For my idea to work, millions of people would have to not vote & start making moves. It will never happen because we the people are like demesticated animals. We rely on the government & we have weakened ourselves to much to stand up for ourselves. Our very animal instincts have been removed from us. The government tries to tell the people that we are are civilized society because we have removed so much of out animal instincts but in my opinion, that makes us weak. A majority of people just don't care about anything anymore, whatever the government gives them is fine, A majority of people that are educated know what the government gives them, has their disagreements & refuses to do anything about it & very few people are educated & still have the backbone to fight for what they believe in. I hope to be part of that small group no matter how strong the juggernaut looks.

I dream of a day when the world deletes Democrat & Republican from their vocabulary & off the Ballets. Then you'll just see 2 names & you either have to know the person & their politics that you're voting for or you'll just have to randomly pick one. That would help alot.

Array

School
    No school as of yet. I have trained muay thai for 7 years
    Look what sean hannity said

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkDhzWYObNk

and here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1HS_ZR4Jrg

What a fucking ignorant asshole

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast