Array

School
    Burning Sands Gym Cairo Egypt

How Do You Motivate Yourself To Be An Excellent Competitor Everyday Daily...

Some athletes have a problem getting up to come to the gym. Some get distracted on the way to the gym by friends, TV, etc. Some get discourage by little discomfort, not real injuries. Competitors overcome these obstacles to success by finding a way to get to the gym no matter what. How do you get up to train when someone or something is whispering in your ear not to go to the gym?

Array

School
    University of Jiu Jitsu, 10th Planet Vista
    You do not wish or have any desire, no desire for being in comfort, no desire of being wealthy and no desire to even train as strange as it may sound. When you have no desire for anything, whatever might keep you distracted from getting to the gym will have no effect on you. No personal feelings or thoughts of future success that you might fail to achieve. THEN once you physically enter the gym while subconsciously getting to it ( you will still have some "desire" to get to it and train, but a very small amount) you "Turn on" your mentality and when you start training (cuz its right there already) you will train the whole session and have decent results. Now thats some Matt Horwitch type stuff from me lol, works this way for me. After you go into this sort of moving meditation you get used to regular training and gain just some basic discipline which will make you do what youre clear mind thinks is beneficial to the whole organism, which would be training.Hope this helps...good luck.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Phoenix
    Ask yourself, "do you wanna be a champion?" if the answer is yes, get the Fuck up and train - Denny Prokopos

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    i have that talk with myself every saturday...love 10t planet charlotte but hate getting up early

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    You have to be sure this is something you really want. If you can't take advantage of the time you have train or completely reprioritize your life, you will be competing underprepared and get did. If your not training, the guy you draw at Naga or Grapplers Quest will be. Can you live with that?