Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Jiu-Jitsu/MMA Couples!

Just curious to get some feedback how do you feel about Jiu-Jitsu/MMA couples? Good or bad thing? Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend who trains jits? Or do you find it to cause problems with it being such a competitive sport? Do you ever get jealous of the other? Lol. (: Just wondering (;

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa
    I think Jealousy doesn't care where the couple goes. It goes along for the ride : )

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Every girl ive dated has ended up doing jiujitsu.. and i love it. Its fun to get to roll around with your gf every once in awhile, plus ive noticed if you dont do jiujitsu/MMA, a lot of times you dont care to hear about any of the details most people who do it like to talk about. so its nice to actually be able to talk about something that interests you without boring the other person.

Array

School
    Home
    I would love to find a girl who actually does Jits. That would be a dream come true. The girls I know like it but dont want to learn it or just dont like it. I personally think it would great. And if she beat me i would be ok, if some dud was messing with her i would be like listen man either i can whoop your ass, or she can whoop ur ass, choice is yours. And if u dare attempt to lay a hand on her, Well I cant go into details on that cuz im pleading the 5th before hand just in case. But yall get the picture. It would be Great in my eyes.

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa
    go into the details haha

Array

School
    10th Pranet HQ Hollywood
    im too down!

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Who you got a crush on?

I have never trained with a girl that I am attracted to. Cool chicks though. But, I would love to have a hot little in shape jj chick. I think? Especially if she's in it for the right reasons and trains hard. Very attractive trait to me.

Array

School
    10Th Planet Jiu Jitsu San Francisco
    It can be a positive or negative, I think it depends on the people involved in the relationship. A very wise man once told me to keep them separate because the gym is your place of peace. And so far I have followed his advice and it's been good for me.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Thank you for passin that on Denny. When you factor the infinite variables of a relationship, this is great advice.

Brandon is the exception.

It depends. My ex and I joined 10th Planet together and it was good. But things didn't workout and now she rarely trains. I've seen many jiu jitsu couples out here in so cal fall apart though. So far only one couple i know in HQ that are still together. I guess the only advice i have is don't let it stop you from training.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast