Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanSwann View Post
    if u got 350$ you would be able to get a oz of some bomb weed at the places in los angeles but i dont they they would let u get a 28 different grams. a 1/4 of 4 different kinds is what i would do.
    Yeah i wasnt planning on getting this many suggestions lol. thats why i was wanting to know which ones would be the best. My friend goes to Colorado and picks me some up once every couple months. and i'll usually do about 1 oz, but this time i wanted to change things up and test out a few different kinds to see what i wanted to start getting from now on.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    oh and also i watch the weed report all the time. i love that guy lol. i wish just once i could smoke down with him. which gives me a post idea :P

Array

School
    home
    that dude is cool i went into the place he works (the W.E.E.D) and talked to him for a few min. he knows what hes talkin about. if u dont want 4 different kinds go with 8 1/8s the thing is just because it had the same name does not mean its gonna be the same. ill get skywalker from one place that is bomb as hell than get it from another and it will be bunk. it all depends on who grows it how they grow it ext. im sure they would be happy to give you 28 grams all of different weed but 1/2 of it may be bunk. i would have your buddy tell them he wants the 3 top sativa's 3 top indicas 3 top hybrids and you should be good

Hi guys. I just wanted to ask if any of you tried using medical marijuana for anxieties? I've been suffering severe anxiety for almost a year now and been given a prescription for Benzodiazepines for my medication. But i heard alot of people telling me that marijuana helps relieve anxiety but im not im not sure if its true so i came up to search something about this idea and came across this marijuana strain from https://blog.bonzaseeds.com/alien-og/ it says that i can discard all forms of stress and its euphoric buzz it delivers often is useful in combating anxiety and depression. I wanted to hear your thoughts about this guys and if you can give me any tips that can help me with my anxieties. Thank you!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123