monday,tuesday,thursday,friday - Gymnastic ring strength training

regular bike riding/running

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Edward View Post
    monday,tuesday,thursday,friday - Gymnastic ring strength training

regular bike riding/running
    those gymnastic ring guys are prettey swoll up...

it heats the thc crystals up from the pot so you only get a mist not smoke

Drink beer, eat ice cream and drink lots of Mellow Yellow. Thats how I stay in shape.

Array

School
    AVK Submission Grappling
    Try to stay more Alkaline based on the ph scale than Acidic which is very hard eating more whole grains, fruits and vegtables than eating a high meat diet. I eat a lot more chicken and fish than any other animal based food along with a good amount of greens and fruits. Eating more towards the higher ph side (alkaline side) of the scale I have noticed more energy to go to the gym and lift then to go train later, not to mention my body recovers a lot faster. I definately don't follow a strict diet I do cheat but not excessively and my over all well-being is much better not just my body but also my attitude.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    I only hit the gym once a week, also watched UFC at a restaurant, had beers and wings... lol I actually do take pretty good care of myself but having a cheat day is a must. I'm now thinking about incorperating supplements into my routine.

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Reichert View Post
    Try to stay more Alkaline based on the ph scale than Acidic which is very hard eating more whole grains, fruits and vegtables than eating a high meat diet. I eat a lot more chicken and fish than any other animal based food along with a good amount of greens and fruits. Eating more towards the higher ph side (alkaline side) of the scale I have noticed more energy to go to the gym and lift then to go train later, not to mention my body recovers a lot faster. I definately don't follow a strict diet I do cheat but not excessively and my over all well-being is much better not just my body but also my attitude.
    Got a great book called the Alkaline Diet by Dr. Robert Young. This guy practically invented the system. Read the book. I got away from it but I'm going back, just like with jj. Get a juicer. I would have one in the morning. Cucumber, green pepper and parsley. Sounds nasty, but you'd be surprised. You get something like a sustained coffee rush but without the jitters. http://www.phmiracleliving.com/

Array

School
    Ground Control Baltimore City
    I'm starting to run more often and do combat conditioning either before BJJ class or after. What use is a bunch of techniques if you are too tired to remember/do them?

Array

School
    Tai Kai Jiu Jitsu
    We've heard it all before, but I started my Yoga regime today. I'm doing Sportskool and Exercise on Demand to do some Yoga in the morning, and let me tell you that you can definitely feel a good stretch. I have a feeling my flexibility is going to be a WHOLE lot better soon

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast