Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside

ken primola vs joe rogan

I had a small conversation with Ken Primola via Facebook not long ago where i was telling him that i appreciate his instructional video posting's via "ilovebjj", however he should consider taking a different approach when creating titles for his videos. The conversation got really weird, really fast. I think i offended him... so i told him that i knew his accomplishments and i thought he was legit and i am merely a whitebelt with a minor opininon and left it alone.... he proceeded to post a few video's with titles such as "definately, dont watch this one", or "if you have an open mind, definately dont watch this"... i guess i got to him-lol
    Anyways, after the conversation i got to thinking....
    somewhere on the forum there was a discussion about a posting-he posted calling out guys and challenging them to put him in the rubberguard with a $150 bounty on it. I was a bit bothered by his reaction and know damn well that I (white belt) could never take that challenge but i know a man who could ...JOE Rogan! Taekwon Joe...
    Any other sugggestions?
    Yes...of course this is just for fun....But joe was critisized for accepting a myspace challenger on a youtube video... so how about a facebook challenge?

What's wrong with Ken's video titles.

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    .....*sighs*.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Helton View Post
    .....*sighs*.....
    Word

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    Alot of it had to do do with his recent posting on fb... seems like the man has an obsession with finding a way to me pesimistic about anything that isnt traditional gracie jiu jitsu... his comments attached to the video's and quotes were indirectly reaking of negativity...
    personally, i will watch instructionals from anyone from any gym... including ken's. it dosnt hurt to understand another mans logic on any given move. So... its not like i was trying to bash the guy, reguardless of what i have read about him..

Array

School
    10th Planet Earth
    In England Primula is cheese...

I can't believe how many people on this forum are infatuated with a guy trying to have an opinion. Reminds me of religious people hating on anyone that disagrees with them. If he thinks it doesn't work, then he thinks that.

Array

School
    10th Planet Sylmar/ JJBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by juslove View Post
    i can't believe how many people on this forum are infatuated with a guy trying to have an opinion. Reminds me of religious people hating on anyone that disagrees with them. If he thinks it doesn't work, then he thinks that.
    very wise words.

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    geeez, talk about dry sense of humor.....

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    what about sean

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast