Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet HotBox miami

10PJJ hotbox miami officially established

Altho I doubt it I'll just remind everyone that a 10PJJ hot box is kinda like the whole gracie garage thing in the 90's. we have about 6 guys that all gather in my backyard to train in 10pjj aswell as strength and conditioning. altho we are all still novice level its great to have a group of like minded people gathering and helping eachother get our games to that next level. SO with alll that being said anybody in miami, FL that would like to stop by just send me a message and ill give you the address. we havent decided on a official schedule yet but from the looks of it 10:30am - 1pm seems to be good on everyones schedule so far. we also go to open mats when we can at various gyms around the area. hoping to start the 10th planet revolution

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Congrats bro. Welcome to the HotBox family

Array

School
    10th Planet HotBox miami
    thanks My dream is to one day open a Moon of my own and Instruct all tho's willing to learn. I like teaching more than competeing but untill im a brown belt im gonna tear up any competition I can enter!

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    Yo shoot me an email with the location/times I'm totally down! Email: xzlostsurfzx@yahoo.com

Array

School
    10th Planet HotBox miami
    I sent you that email matt. I have monday off so Im gonna try and find out the other members schedules and see if we can have a 11 - 6 training sesh.

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    Cool stuff guys. Be sure to get with Nelson some in Orlando. Perhaps have Herzog (Or another certified instructor) down again for a much bigger Florida seminar to make sure you guys stay on the right path.

Array

School
    10th Planet HotBox miami
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Helton View Post
    Cool stuff guys. Be sure to get with Nelson some in Orlando. Perhaps have Herzog (Or another certified instructor) down again for a much bigger Florida seminar to make sure you guys stay on the right path.
    Oh hell yea, right now we are still working out all the little kinks like getting everyones schedule down and what not but once we get underway and start some serious training im sure everyone will be up for a little road trip to meet more of our 10th planet brothers and sisters.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    We are moving down there in June. Probably Coral Springs/Coconut creek area. Not sure yet but when we get down there would love to hook up with yall.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/New Orleans
    Throwing it out there if there is any one in the new orleans area we have a hot box down here as well!

Array

School
    10th Planet HotBox miami
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Woolsey View Post
    We are moving down there in June. Probably Coral Springs/Coconut creek area. Not sure yet but when we get down there would love to hook up with yall.
    Thats about an hour away from where we are and we would love to have you come by! and if your looking for a good official school ATT is right there in coconut creek.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast