Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    Newborn Cascao

Starting to take this wrestling vs jiu jitsu personal

I understand the importance of wrestling, but its starting to get personal with me seeing great wrestlers beating great jiu jitsu players. This is stemmed from reading Ryan Baders quote "I Believe My Wrestling Can Neutralize His Jiu Jitsu".

This makes me want to train even harder on the Jiu Jitsu mats. Fuck wrestlers and the horse they rode in on.
    From now on, your either a wrestler with jiu jitsu or your jiu jitsu player with wrestling. And if your not the latter, than your not on my side.

Yeah I read that he said that too. Idk I do not mind wrestlers that know the BJJ game, I do mind them in no-gi tournaments just trying to get takedowns then hugging. Or when they always stand up from pulled guard is pretty annoying

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    A wrestler who doesn't want to ad submissions to his game is like a boxer with an good jab who doesn't want to ad knockout punches to his game
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Newborn Cascao
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    A wrestler who doesn't want to ad submissions to his game is like a boxer with an good jab who doesn't want to ad knockout punches to his game
    I'm a 10th planet jiu jitsu player with judo and wrestling added to my game.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Wise words

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    wrestlers can be great sparring partners..they are quick and have great takedowns but lack of submissions give you time to work your game on the ground

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Sydney
    some guys come where i train and they just wrestle there way around the place and think they are awesome. but i dont mind because as michael craig said they are great sparring partners and can make your game better.

Why don't we all aim to be better grapplers fuck what other people say

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    "It's all just wrestlin' to me." - Josh Barnett

My old Taekwondo teacher always said Jiu Jitsu, Judo, and Wrestling was useless as was any ground system. Dude was wack.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast