Array

School
    I don't train but want to

Eddie! Asheville is calling!

Dear Eddie<
    I really think it would be great if you opened a school in Asheville NC. The City has the perfect open kind of mind set for your school and I really think your style and the city would vibe really well. I know that it's not as big as some of the cities that you have schools in, but I feel the atmosphere is very in tune with your overall mindset. Even if it takes awhile I hope that one day I can say that I am a 10th Planet BJJ student from Asheville.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Eddie does not open schools. Instructors seek him out and apply for affiliation. Its not up to Eddie where the schools are, its up to the instructors to make it happen.

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    ^^THIS

If you want there to be a school in Asheville, one of the first steps will be to make the 2hr drive and train at Charlotte. I agree with you though. Anybody who knows anything about Asheville knows what we're talking about.

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    Oh, and Eddie will be teaching a seminar in Charlotte on June 18th. This is a must for you.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Hey Jon, We have a hotbox down in Miami that is getting going. I am moving from TX to FL in about a month, and as long as the move doesnt completely drain the funds my son, myself, and a few of the hotbox guy will make the drive. I know Nelson Lucca from Orlandos hotbox is planning on going as well. Hope to see you in June.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Hell Yeah my East Coast brothas!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Easton
    Quote Originally Posted by JRRhoden View Post
    Dear Eddie<
    I really think it would be great if you opened a school in Asheville NC.Asheville.
    JRRhoden,
    If you're not training somewhere now, get started. Try and all schools in your area and pick one! Then you can visit a near by 10th planet when you can.