Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    10th Planet Ventura
    The triangle in Lethal Weapon was probably the first time most Americans saw BJJ. Rorion Gracie was a technical advisor for the movie.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Ho View Post
    The Klingons are a warrior culture, whereas the Vulcans are more into art and science. I hate to say it, but the Klingon takes it.
    Me too, but then then is stripped of his Medal when pisses hot for a "banned substance." That rage is synthetic if you ask me. Borg wins hands down, he not only submits the guy he makes him quit his school and join theirs. Power.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    If we talk next generation...Data was the baddest dude, period. Super computer intellect, mega-robot strength, and that human element that the other androids couldn't match. By the way, we are all a bunch of nerds..I had almost forgot that

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Ho View Post
    You guys are right. Spock was pretty badass. But would he be able to take on someone like Worf? Worf spends all his time thinking about fighting. He doesn't even like girls. Kinda like most of the guys on this thread.
    Worf got laid plenty in Star Trek across multiple realities. There was K'Ehleyr, Deana Troi, Tasha Yar, Jadzia Dax, Ezri Dax, and probably countless others. If there ever were a humanoid species that were made for the martial arts it would be the Vulcans.

I can't believe I just popped my Nibiru cherry on a Star Trek post. Old habits die hard I guess.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123