Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Powers View Post
    For everyone who's mentioned the Brute Shockwave headgear and not being able to find it, here's a link real quick: http://www.coaches-choice.com/item183.htm They still have some in stock!
    All good though, even though the Brute Shockwave definately has the lowest profile, the one complaint about it is that it gets really hot, but what headgear is perfect right?

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    I recently got the adidas ear gaurds and like them alot!!! really low profile comfy and have yet to find it outta place after a good scramble

Array

School
    Pure MMA + NextGen Liverpool
    I got one made by Fumetsu online, but I don't bring it to training because it looks like a bra.

Array

School
    10th Planet Vista
    This is where we get all our wrestling supplies.

http://www.suplay.com/items.asp?Cc=HEADGEAR&Bc=

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Stuart View Post
    I got one made by Fumetsu online, but I don't bring it to training because it looks like a bra.

Your bra headgear wins!

Hi dude. I am practicing jiu jitsu for 7 years now. This thing that you have chosen is pretty good, if you need something cheap. You can go with that, but i would suggest you to buy something safier, because in this kind of sports is very easy to get injured. I had a trauma some time ago, that would not happen if I had a good headgear. It's up to you, but i advise you to view Explore Me Now Blog before you buy anything, here you can see the best headgears and some tips on how to choose one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12