Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Keeling View Post
    Tues/Thurs 7-10, Sat 10:30-12, and Sun open mat 1-3. Stop in anytime, $10 mat fee, and your first class is always free
    Hey Bill could you post your school's address ? Also , how much is the seminar ?

Array

School
    Relson Gracie St Aug
    Eddie coming down to the miami hotbox anytime this year?

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Green View Post
    Hey Bill could you post your school's address ? Also , how much is the seminar ?
    We are located inside the Washington Square Mall
    Indianapolis, IN 46229 Next to Sears. The seminar is $100 pre registered, $125 at the door. 1-888-260-9575

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin
    Andrew this is whats on the promotions fb page:

PublicDave Shuckerow
    Will be taking sales for the limited spots,for the upcomming Semminar. Your Man "Eddie Bravo" from the 10th Plant Jitz. and Scotty Epsien from the Movie" Never Back Down 2" It will be taking place Feb 18th. Place will be annouced earliy this week,along with the Cost to Perticipate, and to be a spectator. If your'e on the Card to "Fight" that Night,You will get a Discount on the perticipating FEE. Following that Day, in the Evening we Will be at CeaderRock Sports Plex. For "AEC 13" with our Guest. Eddie and Scotty. Contact # 989-317-7925. Only 3 Tables avalibe call for Price. Thanks Big"SHUCK"

Array

School
    I'm still skeptical on this as that this is one of those promotions that are held usually in like an armory and have like 12 fights all ending within like 30 secs by guillotine...Deff a lower Michigan MMA promotion but regardless if the master is gonna be there i will be too.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    David shoot Eddie a private message so he sees it and get his feedback.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    i tried to Chris but it said that his inbox is full and cannot except further messages.

Array

School
    Stars and Strikes
    I ended up adding Dave Shuckerow and he posted this:
    Like We Said,In 2012 We are Going Bigger and Better! Feb 18th 2012 "AEC" is in the HOUSE at the Cedar Rock. That Night "EDDIE BRAVO" the Master of the Rubber Guard" From "10th Planet Jiu Jitsu".Also "SCOTTIE EPSTIEN" a "BLACK BELT" and Owner of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu,out of WEST LA,California. And also, and STAR from "Never Back Down 2" on DVD now. So Rent it. They will be putting on a Semminar in GrandRapids,on Feb18th. Place and Time to be Announced Soon. Later that Night they will be,the Guest of "American Elite"With the Welcomed Support of Bonafied Tough Guy. BTGwear.com.So it is a Must See "EVENT" All Tickets For General Addmission will be $12.00 Its our way of saying THANK YOU for,Support Durring the First Year under NEW OWNERSHIP. Only Going to Have Great things Like this Happening in this New Year,For "AMERICAN ELITE CAGEFIGHTING". Thanks Big"SHUCK" So If would like to get on the CARD, Contact American Elite 989-317-7925 or Call. SCOTTY the"TITAN" MARCKINI 616-299-8226 or Call. BTGwear.com Bonafied Tough Guy 616-422-1158 For those who FIGHT on the CARD will Recieve a $10.00 Discount,on the Perticipation Fee,at the Semminar. The Cost of Tickets are $25.00 for Spectators,and $50.00 to PERTICIPATE. LIMITED SPOT'S AVALIABLE. SO"ACT" QUICK. ALSO any one looking to be" SPONSORS" contact,American Elite 989-317-7925. There are only 3 VIP TABLES AVALIBLE.Call for Price will Seat 9 people at a Table.

Array

School
    Stars and Strikes
    That is Dave's picture on his facebook.

Array

School
    right i was just at one of these guys shows in greenville to take pics for a fighter friend of mine and was less than impressed with the level of mma or promotion like i said if your from Michigan you know theres many promotions that are bad for the sport here. more interested in money than fighters. thats why i posted here i wanted to know if its true if it is great i will be there to train with the master himself...just a shame that he comes to Mi to see this level of Mma. Just my thoughts.

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast